Thread: Does the demo version of Anno 2070 has been released

Does the demo version of Anno 2070 has been released

Hello friends, I wanted to know that the demo version of the Anno 2070 is been released or not. I wanted to play the demo of this game and then I will move to the full version of the game when it will be released. So can anyone among you can tell me that does the demo version of this game is been released, if the game is released then it will be easy for me and also I can get a hand on the game to play it. So kindly tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Does the demo version of Anno 2070 has been released

From now on the official demo Anno 2070 is accessible and will give you an exclusive approaching into the future, yet without a crystal ball or fortune teller. Being an architect of the future and define the look and a new world economy. Attempt the first chapters of the single-player campaign and help the shady tycoon Thor Strindberg manager in the construction of a skin of the hydroelectric turbine 13. In his rigorous attitude that will test the turbine before it is included in the dam and therefore what must happen will happen. The turbine is generating too a great deal force and the dam cannot be against it. The complete 13 complex is flooded, until things get things in order and find interesting. Tomorrow's world waits.

The best player in the demo and I love... but I miss it just looks Tycoon technology and none of the Eco... apart from that, the game looks great and I hope the story will be so great ..

I love the game and will purchase on the day of come out.... but I have a curiosity about why the right mouse button menu building has been removed. Now the interface is really extremely irritating, containing to continuously have to move the mouse to the bottom right of the screen and scroll through the options, especially when all you can hope for is a simple way of building. I know there are hotkeys, but the old system was impressive.

I love the show and sure you have pre-ordered, but one thing that bothers me is that I took a picture of some killer whales off the west coast I saw in my game, but now I cannot find the photo in any places Do Someone has no clue where I can find what they want to see killer whales. "Till Death Do Us Part I will never surrender to the forces of evil"