Thread: Does Serious Sam 3: BFE have popular multiplayer

Does Serious Sam 3: BFE have popular multiplayer

I just wonder if many people will get this game for multiplayer. I am especially looking forward to survival and co-op modes, but if this is going to be empty you can not disturb. Judging by what people said about previous games, I would say that may be empty. I do not know how long this game will be fun, really hope that is not repetitive compared to other games. In fact, I remember and is very similar to Smash TV, at least in the sense that it has a lot of enemies.

Re: Does Serious Sam 3: BFE have popular multiplayer

Truthfully MP in SSHD isn't much of a trouble for me. If you begin a server people will generally pursue. Append people that you have had an immense time with, and voila. Now you have got a few gaming buddies for SSHD.

It's truly tough to say. I truthfully feel Serious Sam 3: BFE should have been worked on earlier and released. I appreciate there are reasons why they couldn't make the summer release, I catch that. But the trouble remains.

Many players of FPS are definitely your hands on those games. Of course, many Serious Sam dedicated players want nothing to do with any of those games and some Sam fans like me; it's likely to play the 3 games. Because of this, it will be interesting to see which one to get to play more. Obviously, when we first released the multiplayer mode will certainly be prosperous for a good amount of time. But I also feel this game in the end, more crowded than either HD remakes. This is a new Serious Sam game and a few fans have been waiting a long time for this. So no stuff what, I have the feeling that you all the time have some kind of player base, at least for a while. Despite all this discussion, I say if you like Sam Graves’s series of games it will not disappoint. I am ready to get serious again.

You should not take the games in high definition and comparison of the activity of MP like me. One of the reasons we do not hold up well after each sale is that people Speedruns the cooperative (in my opinion), and probably do not like versus mode too. I say this because one of the most attractive things Sam is the co-op and many people buy it for that reason. Both sets of high-definition, however, have lasted a long time with a group of servers filled with a lot of months, so no big pact.

Many fans of Sam, I do not buy the HD versions, but continued to play the classics. In fact, the classic games of Sam still has good activity on their servers, since it can run on basically any hardware, but also because many fans do not want to "upgrade" to the HD versions. My guess is that, SS3, two worlds come together (old and new fans), and fans of the newest games will be more attracted to her, thanks to the additions and changes in this latest version of Sam. I also hope the modding community, which was just great in Classic era finally begin work on the new engine and make mods and maps as good as they did with the classic Sam.

The game seems more fun with friends and everyone is so stupid and dumb and shoots without thinking. All I can say is that TFE SS TSE and are relatively dead, but some people say that is because the "Classic" versions are easily pirated could have ruined the community. BFE will not have a "classic" version.

I'm pretty sure the multiplayer will be successful for long. Croteam will most likely support the game later than release, the release of new DLC and updates. Serious Sam, in his day was fun and I am certain the game modes versus going to be fun too. Obviously, all this is conjecture, but I am not concerned that this game is going to die very rapidly.