Thread: Retail availability of Serious Sam 3: BFE

Retail availability of Serious Sam 3: BFE

Apart from Germany, Austria and Switzerland, where the commercial version of the game will be available? From Croteam in Croatia, he felt if he would be available in your country, then it would be nice if Slovenia was also available, as are the neighboring country. But it is likely that even the editor, right? I always go to the commercial edition; if possible, again I do not want to miss out on my 20% discount here. I have really wanted to be 100% in this case.

Re: Retail availability of Serious Sam 3: BFE

Unluckily, no region is too small (market-wise) and it is generally tricky to discover a distributor. SS3 is not very classy, so I am well with the digital version. But after that the game cost over $ 50 I would like to have box and manual material for my great collection. Commercial version only makes sense if they are collector's edition. Otherwise it will beat the convenience of steam.

I have a question how is the Xbox 360 version are handled? Is it a digital download or retail disc? How much will it cost? It will be released simultaneously with the PC version? I'm still on the fence you want to buy one. I'm thinking of getting the support of both of Croteam, but I'm not sure yet.

You should get both. I will do it for PC and PS3, I support the game itself and become a developer Croteam PS3 licensed in 2009 and want to play with all my friends on Steam and PSN. I bet she has different friends on Steam and Xbox Live Arcade. Actually, I was hoping that I will contact the valve and allow the game PC-PS3 cross that way could muster 16 players’ co-op parties. Member States should allow the multi-platform game on the road.

I will most probable get both but I generally purchase the 360 edition first and after that purchase the PC version while it is on sale for what I think to be a good price, but as I love Serious Sam and 20% a pre-order is already a lot I could buy two at once. So I can get all the details of the Xbox 360 version of the game. Will it be available at the time that PC? Is it a download or a real disk.