Thread: Does Achievement is difficult in Serious Sam 3: BFE

Does Achievement is difficult in Serious Sam 3: BFE

Anyone have any idea about the Achievement in this game? Few of the achievements are killing time; wish to revoke, for example "win 1000 games" "kill 100 dissimilar players", official have the self-assurance for the number of people online? Wish to put in a few funny and interesting single achievements.

Re: Does Achievement is difficult in Serious Sam 3: BFE

I just wish steam can put in a success switch, offline mode cannot be online games, and I simply do not let loose an achievement. This has superior achievements than the HD ones. They are to grindy just having plenty achievements like 100 and have them be tough but not grindy.

I can't memorize the games name but do memorize a few game my friend and a cousins took 2 months to attain 6 months back or so. The MP was previously dead, so it was just the 2 of them boosting it. They had to create like 50,000 kills. Now that's crushing.

I usually do not even bother with achievements. If by chance they happen. I see them as a boy thing to offset the lack of real content more often than not. Artificial replayability. Mainly milling, this is tedious, apart from children looking to increase their e-peen. I do though enjoy creative achievements. Take the gnome in L4D2 and Ep2 were fun and interesting. Those are the guys enjoy. However, the achievements are unpaid so that everybody can do anything they need and be happy.

At least the "Kill 100,000 enemies" in the second game is not as bad as it seems, considering the hordes of enemies; however, there are games like that without numbers, such as Resistance 2, for something like 200,000 deaths online. It was crazy, and never going to happen 99% of people. These achievements wedge, but most of the SS were not too bad.