Thread: What's going wrong in Anno 2070?

What's going wrong in Anno 2070?

Hello friends, I want to tell what the wrong going is on in Anno 2070 game; I am having the following list which is having the problem:
    1. Zoom The problem is still there. I think it is not presented until the highest level of technology.
    2. The action bar is been lost when you restart a saved game
    3. What happens with some of the ships? They just fly around the screen. They go through the map in about 2 seconds.

So what you have to think about it and if you have some more things which are wrong in it then please let me also know about it and also you can discuss about it. Thank you.

Re: What's going wrong in Anno 2070?

I do not know if this is designed this way or not, but it is actually quite annoying...

1. Custom game settings are not remembered, so I have to go and reset all the settings each time you want to play a game without end. It's no fun having to do it more than once I say.
      There's more, I do not want to be 'the' that starts listing the lists most of the problems seen whether actual or design options. I could live with most of them if this could be modified to play the game remembers your settings.

2. This should be a design choice, but all my trees look like specks of dust, all fuzzy and colorful patches only hard, even with all settings at maximum. I would have loved to see more things in "focus" also would love to have seen a reduction in the fog on the islands, even before they are polluted; it's just hard on my eyes to see what I'm looking for.

The second point which you have mention it has already reported as the bug which is there in the game, the other points which you have told (such as the point 1 and point 3) can you explain what are you trying to say about it.

Point 1: As you travel around the island and of a high mountain passes. The display will approach the lower value. This was reported many times in the beta. As I said before, is not there when you first start out.

Point 3: That one is going to be difficult for a screenshot. I had to do the mission of one of the AI. He was in the top right corner of the map. The ship sent his island only took 2 seconds to go from my island which is near the middle left side on the map.

Point 1 on my list above, There is a button to "remember" the last used settings for a custom game without end. I guess the user interface needs more exploration on my own.

I am also containing a list which is related to the game so that you can also add to the list which you have created. The list is below:
    • Harbor walls is the problem
    • There is no decoration elements in building menu
    • Leak of the memory
    • Balance in campaign, (prices, start wallet, etc)
    • Chat notification with sound (because you cannot see often when people are trying to contact you)

And I'm the one who realizes that the version of "exe" file is dated 31.10.2011, and 0.00.6215 (God is not even 1.0, I have a feeling I'm in the beta testing

Well, here is one that cannot be a design option. The failure of sound, the default game controller Windows primary sound that comes out of my game (and I know other people) fell silent. I switch to Realtek HD audio sound and lights. However, every time I start the game, default back to primary sound driver of my game goes silent and I have to change my audio hardware on the list every time you start the game. Or should remember my choice, or should actually work in the main sound driver by default. Which is seemed to be the Bug.