Thread: Mod for Werewolf Health Regen in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Mod for Werewolf Health Regen in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I was wondering if someone could make a quick mod that gives werewolves health regens. I love using beast form, but honestly, the lack of regen makes beast form pathetic against pretty much everyone. I am a big and powerful beast, I should act like one. Feeding heals well, but not enough. A longer duration would also be nice, seems to only last a short while. I'd love a much longer duration (like half a day, or something) I'd prefer a toggle, but I highly doubt that will be possible without the CK (since you will essentially need to allow the use of powers (and potentially the whole character menu), and change the roar to a different button).

Re: Mod for Werewolf Health Regen in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I think longer duration is cool. 180 seconds seems a little too short to try and find a bandit cave nearby. There team is already working on the werewolf a bit for some things that we considered needed fixing. Basically (what i get from what you have been saying) is there an issue completing dungeons because of being were at the time, either with moving through puzzles or killing creeps and/or objectives? There is a similar glitch which happens seemingly at random when a quest won’t show as being completed or area, anyways; they will add this to the list.

Without regen, it will eventually get to the point where I am almost dead, and have no bodies left to eat. Nothing to do with quests or anything, just lack of healing. Honestly, I was just hoping someone could pump out a quick fix for me. Once the CK is out, I intend to fix it myself, if no one else has done it.

I really would like Werewolves to be more durable in combat. I just can't bother with the form, unless I want to kill an annoying NPC and not get caught due the identity change. Werewolves need a hefty combat buff as they drop down quite fast and there aren't many chances to feed on corpses while fighting against two or more enemies. Passive regeneration and being able to feed on anything killed besides humanoids would surely make it more useful. Also if anyone up for making the modifications give werewolves leap ability. Been a bit upset not being able to jump over rooftops etc. but in Skyrim that just seems to work nicely, still would like to be able to accomplish such maneuvers.

What I'd really like to see is the current hunch-backed were-hyena changed to something more along the lines of this. Also, make transformations toggleable, have a much shorter cooldown (10 minutes sounds good), but have it so when you transform back, you are exhausted, meaning low health, magic and stamina. And for the love of God, please no ridiculous and tacky additional abilities.