Thread: Thing to buy from Diagon alley in ‘LEGO Harry Potter years 5-7’

Thing to buy from Diagon alley in ‘LEGO Harry Potter years 5-7’

I have play the game ‘LEGO Harry Potter years 5-7’ this is the good one I have seen for my collection of the harry Potter game, the thing I like the most is the shopping at the Diagon alley, there are many of the things are there so I was just got confused so if you guys went there then what thing you people will going to buy. So if you guys want to suggest any of the suggestion or the ideas or your opinions then please let me know.

Re: Thing to buy from Diagon alley in ‘LEGO Harry Potter years 5-7’

If I will be there and there I have to make the choice then the first thing that I will buy is the broomsticks or a wand, this is the basic needs for the magicians. So this thing are the important to have and to buys from the Diagon alley.

Diagon alley is the good location I have seen in this game of the harry potter series, here there are lots of the things are available that things are have to be buys from these location, there are also many of the location in this game that make the game more interesting but these location is my favorites, there are many of the4 things are here that you can have for the use, so may you will get confused there for what to have and what to ignore, however if I have to make the selection then I will chose the things that I feel the best. The thing that I will go to buy is wand and a Snowy Owl

I will go for some of the things that are somewhat related to the Wesley’s Wizard Wheezes or may for the wand and also I will go for the selection of the best of the animal that I will keep for that as my pet.

This is the great place that I have seen in this game there are many of the shops there like some of the shop have the collection of the robes, and somewhere you will find the much more collection of the magical books, newspaper. There are also some of the shops available that are selling the telescopes, the thing that make this place interesting is that there are some of the strange silver instruments that I have never seen before.

The locations there are quite fantastic each and every window is filling with the bats and owl. This place is the best location as I think for the game.

There are the interesting thing and also the interesting character are to be seen there in these alley, there are also many of the evils and ghost are there in this Diagon alley there are the snatchers and the kidnappers are there roaming here and there in the Diagon alley, but the best part there I have seen that the cool and funny to meet the Weasleys.

There are many of the things there in the Diagon alley, there may be the chances that when you reach over there, you may get confused for what to have from there, so if I will be there then the first thing that I have to do is to get them to go for the Gringotts to get some Galleons.

When I am there at the Diagon alley then the first thing that I will buy is the Magical broomsticks, and then I will go for the magical books and after that I will make the selection of the pets there available there in the Diagon alley, the thing that are also important is to make the choice for the magical sticks there for the character there in the Diagon alley. However this alley is the best thing that I have seen there in the game. there are also many of the hidden way and the interesting things are there at the Diagon alley.