Thread: What kind of Expansions and DLC would you want in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Game?

What kind of Expansions and DLC would you want in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Game?

Hey guys. Well, as the title says what kind of expansions and DLC you want in the game? I know that this game just came out, but some people have already completed the main quest and want more. So summon the incredible imagination that forum users Skyrim and tell me what kind of DLC / expansion you want? So kindly tell me about it. Thank you.

re: What kind of Expansions and DLC would you want in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Game?

A search for large stadium would be great if your character is taken prisoner and forced to fight in a quest for big stadium where you have multiple choices on how to play through it. To be established in a city where more than throw the king and there would be plenty of intrigue among the different people who all want the throne, and may even switch sides and betray the characters to get what you need to do.

Re: What kind of Expansions and DLC would you want in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Game?

I've never been a fan of orcs, but this fits the criteria of being centered on a Daedric Prince who has not received attention, and shows a career that has also generally been left out. Let's give them both a certain depth.