Thread: Anno 2070 out of synchronize in co-op mode

Anno 2070 out of synchronize in co-op mode

Hello friends, The game appears to work all right for the first 2 hours and now every 5 minutes or so the game appears to misplace the connection to the other player and crash, we are both on the similar network in the similar room have firewalls immobilized and the LAN connected at the top of the list in higher settings, is anybody also having this difficulty? Thanks.

Re: Anno 2070 out of synchronize in co-op mode

This appeared to occur mostly (except not partial too) destroying buildings, moving cargo from / to a ship, accepting / completing quests. At one end I can observe a quest item in a ship that I had located there except my friend possibly will still observe the item in the harbor. As the game progressed the de-synchronize problem turn out to be more general to the point where is turn into unplayable and we had to start a new non-coop game. I did notice the Steam version was patched later than we experienced these issues so the above may be a mute point but I have yet to test it.

Thanks for the reply, when you began your new game did you requested a co op friend and were then able to carry on playing co-op or have you not tried co-op again since? Thanks for the fast reply

I too am having this issue. Enos hit it spot on for what's occurrence to me as well. As the game processed I was de-synchronizing each hardly any minutes. I love the backup system for it as you lose no progress on de-syncs but I'd like it to not happen.

I requested my friend in to the game (Co-op). The de-synchronize was the reason which make us to reload the game and sooner than we could carry on but it occurred more often as the game progressed and more was built. Will test again shortly and report back. Multiplayer (Non Co-op) seems to not suffer from this.

My friend and I didn't attempt any of the co-ops, presently normal multiplayer and it was the similar thing. It also got poorer/more common as the game went on, so we just gave up.

We begin a new co-op play and after about 20 minutes we already getting the dreaded synchronize errors. He tried to reload an auto save rather than asynchronous, in addition attempted to load the last save up in multiplayer mode on my own (the friend is not connected) and then resave the charge with my friend, but continue to suffer the problems of synchronization. Then he tried to play normal multiplayer (not co-op) and everything went smoothly for about an hour, except after that my friend have to alt-tab and while synchronization difficulty occurred again went out to play. He did the same as above, other than still no happiness. Both games are in a state of being completely broken, when you load a saved game to immediately get out of sync in a matter of seconds.

Following on from that I also noticed that in the co-op game when your friend chooses a building and it is highlighted in white this appears to get trapped on yet among loads. At one point it was highlighting a house, town centre and harbor at the similar time, enduringly. As well the synchronize issue can be simulated by (In a multiplayer non co-op game) receiving your friend to place a harbor on an uninhabited island. We could cause the sync issue a few times by doing this.