Thread: Anti-Aliasing not working in LA Noire even with Radeon HD 5830 installed

Anti-Aliasing not working in LA Noire even with Radeon HD 5830 installed

I have installed the LA Noire. The game itself is running extremely good on my HIS HD 5830 except Anti-Aliasing is actually not functioning in any way. Objects up close look enormous except in a distance every one of the lines is jagged. It's particularly observable while driving. Might have somewhat to do by way of the draw distance, even though there is no such configuration in-game. I've tried by the use of Catalyst (11.11) Anti-Aliasing settings except didn't work and it as well lowered performance. Is this a game problem otherwise an AMD problem?

Re: Anti-Aliasing not working in LA Noire even with Radeon HD 5830 installed

With your settings I think that AA would not make much difference.

This game always had problems with the ATI drivers - if everything else works (there are no graphical glitches), I would leave it so.

By the way: "Camera Shake" I've always turned off. And if you have problems with lag on the client may also make the drone models.

Tell your graphics card, it is the anti-Alialising settings of the game and ignore the charge itself.

ATI video cards also have the same settings in a similar manner, but have advanced settings that are a bit more intuitive when compared to the NVIDIA control panel. To change the use of anti-aliasing, click the right mouse button anywhere in the area and dig into "Catalyst Control Center". In the Welcome screen, click in the "Graphics" and select "3D". The options for anti-aliasing settings are in the top menu, by clicking the "Standard", "AA" and "Aamod." All graphics have samples on display in real time the result of the changes made. Can also be set to automatically select the best games of the effect by setting the power of the team.

This configuration can also be done in the games menu. In most cases, games are sample images that display real-time changes, but allow the user to adjust not only the effects of anti-aliasing, but also other graphic details of the game. Although not open to changing configurations of power effects, desktop consoles also have anti-aliasing system. However, in this case, the level of resource use is determined by the developer and cannot be changed by the user. The use of the filter is planned according to the ability of the console, in order not to cause declines in the rate of frames per second or other performance problems.

In most cases, at resolutions of 1280X720 (similar or lower) the AA is an excellent function to take into account long as your PC stops activate. Curious cases are RE5 and Assassin's Creeds II where the highest AA play against. If we enter resolutions greater than 1280x (XXX) the history of AA changes a little, be surprised with the results..

We know what are the different modes of anti-aliasing, such as enable and will probably do and what not. We have not yet given a look at the performance, which are the key to everything. For example, knowing that the supersampling offers the highest quality anti-aliasing does not help when put under pressure by a $ 500 graphics card at 1920x1080.

The performance of the 5850 have long been known: it is slightly above the 6850, and would therefore be most efficient in this test. In return for its consumption is higher and it does not carry the UVD 3.

Forza Motorsport 3 has 2xAA in-game, with replays and in the Options menu, by contrast 4xAA used. So it should solely lie on the smoothing method, you would have to see clear differences between in-game replays and rides. Personally, I can still remember that the Forza demo was a bit grainy and flimmrig. This applied to the aliasing effect and the textures themselves will probably play the demo again tonight when I have time for me again to get an impression. I guess the title uses just too little too bad AA and texture filtering. Otherwise, you should in any case, the resolution to 1080p set and turn off all image enhancement options. So such things as "Super Contrast", "Black Adjust" et cetera. Would also recommend to the Sharpness slider to set very low.

If your problem is now that FXAA non-game looks good, or that you can choose anything else?

At second existent actually no problem because you only go between "No" and can FXAA what is simply the fact that the game is still in beta phase. I think later they will also add some other options.