Thread: After Batman Arkham City what do you feel about Batman Arkham 3?

After Batman Arkham City what do you feel about Batman Arkham 3?

Batman Arkham City is fairly a great game but today I would like to discuss about the what possibility in Batman Arkham 3. If you want an impressive title Arkham City sequel, what about Batman: Arkham world thanks to its Web site in the UK due to Arkham county or state does not sell or cut. Just Sin Tzu, Red Hood, Red Claw, White Rabbit and Deathstroke as villains and new allies Robin, Batgirl, Huntress, Red Robin and Nightwing so what do you what to say about this let start this discussion

Re: After Batman Arkham City what do you feel about Batman Arkham 3?

i love it, what with reference to Batman: Arkham Legacy as it has to do by means of jokers son and perhaps even batman’s son or Part 3 supposed to be called, Batman: Arkham Farkham.

why not make it Batman: Breaking Dawn ? or might be I think it perhaps Batman: City of Terror, as this was the code on scarecrows boat. city of tower, plus the small print reads 'Not an actual CITY, however make that sale people, make that sale'

I think the most obvious choice for the title would Batman: Gotham City. Based on what has been suggested Rocksteady through Arkham City, it makes sense that the third game will take place

a) in its entirety in Gotham
    b) in Gotham and Bloodhaven

And what a great end to a trilogy to be put directly into Batman Gotham without barriers. The scope of the game would be absolutely huge, yes, however I have undoubtedly Rocksteady planned to be this method, as pre-planned city of Arkham, Arkham Asylum in with no any indication that they were doing.

If you want to do and I hope we play with different characters and different stories for each. Additionally, the Batmobile could be led! It will be in the city of Gotham. Does anyone see the planes in the hideout of Zsasz, the "apartment block Gotham City"? So it will be Batman: Gotham City

You know they will work on the third installment of this game, there are plenty of tips and secrets throughout the game, so all you have to do is piece the puzzle together. For example, when you find the hiding place of silence, tells Oracle that will deal with him tomorrow, which is the second mention throughout the game that says it will deal with them the next day I wish I could play the main story with some of the minor characters, and the bottles could be written in the open game in which if accomplish certain specific TAKS. That would be great I think that instead of buying them.

Batman: Arkham Ashes of While I like the title is a bit ambiguous. Only the word "ash" seems a bit stuffy for me, and even if you could make the case that the "ashes" is a metaphor for the state of Arkham after "Arkham City '(because both Arkham Island and BC are essentially closed), there is still no definite indication that Arkham is completely gone. We all know that the third party will have another Arkham elsewhere in Gotham - unless, of course, the story involves every madman loose in Gotham without any built Arkham. Interestingly, in both directions. But, honestly, 'Ashes of Arkham "would work well as a title of a graphic novel independently.

I believe they supposed to drop the arkham part in the name plus develop Wayne Mannor similar to they did by means of Arkham Asylem, however take in a different portion of the city into it too. Title: Batman Wayne Mannor

May be and this is avoid to what is said but what regarding "Batman fires of Arkham" fight intended for Gotham I believe it’s a hot name anybody also be fond of this name anybody by any means ?

Give me the city of Gotham, with a market share as Catwoman in Blüdhaven Nightwing. The idea of Arkham has been exhausted.

The only stuff concerning the honesty to a city is that you have to worry about pedestrians and stuff.
    The primary two Batman sport in lonely region. I do not see how you can do this in a real city.

If after this a reality that should only go all out and make Gotham. They proved they can do a home and more than proved thay can make a small town now is the time of ice out and go for Gotham. At this point, if it is a Batman game and does not imply rocksteady not buy it. I would love to see them do a Superman game and see what we have.