Thread: Batman Arkham City appears to be puzzling, and inconsistent

Batman Arkham City appears to be puzzling, and inconsistent

Have you noticed the alignment of all merchandise subject Arkham City, besides the game itself? The prequel comics, toys, avatars of the console, and the concept of art have one thing in common about Batman. It is different than in the actual game, which is very disconcerting, actually. Batman, out of all but the game has a black cape and hood, but in the game, it's always dark navy, true / natural color. Damn it, why should it be the game that is different from anything else, could not be one of the things, and that is disappointing. What does you people feels about this I would really like to know about this come on guys do post the reply

Re: Batman Arkham City appears to be puzzling, and inconsistent

We are not allowed to talk about the color of the suit Cape as it always becomes an argument, but ends really blue? I do not mind, I was focused on the launch soon the fresh DLC, the game itself, and how cool the ending will be. If Arkham City is GOTY, which literally pack my copy of the game and send it directly back to Rocksteady Studios

Really capes is blue? I do not mind, I was focused on the launch soon the fresh DLC, the game itself, and how the end will be.I cool that this was a real message in principle ... another on his capes although seriously, why the hell is it like that?

Wow! I can not believe some people these days. It matters much more than one thing can not just enjoy the game.

How about this? RS wanted to make it look like that, because many of the Batman costumes are blue. The suit is gray and black cape and hood is navy blue.

To me it just looks like blue is inside the layer. Either way, it will be great no matter the color of the coat / hood. Why we can not let it go? Clearly, the designers chose because they wanted too Rocksteady. I prefer the concept of Batman artwork by black and gray suit, but this game will be great.

Yeah you are right I don’t understand What is the problem? Why we're still on this topic. Be glad that someone decided to pick up the pieces to make Batman and great new people. Gladly this is not just a new game is a whole new story. It's nothing that we deserve. There is nothing nearby. Being a happy person decided to go out and give us something we could be proud of our hero. with not being asked!

I let it go! But when I saw the screen and in the courthouse, the entire layer / cover is blue, and is undisruptive. Only be compared with the boots, gloves, or the Batman symbol on his chest.

Why not let the whole game and make us wait longer. It's a big problem for you. Let's see how long can you go? to be so good if you can choose what to wear during the game. I choose to buy all black so every time this game is sick, no matter the color of the layer. But a downloadable skin seems quite reasonable, though.

If you do not like just for the Batman costume color does not buy the game! Now can we please get out of it and think how amazing this game I have been excited and waiting this game for almost two years, I just want to be the most amazing game that can potentially be! I want to buy the game and like everything connected with it.

Batman the Dark Knight and you have to be as stealthy as possible. This means he have to be able to hide in the shadows and darkness. That's why his cape and hood to be blue, because if they were black that stand out as a silhouette. At least that is the case when it comes to the outer darkness.

People dress in black to blend into the night / darkness, no dark blue face paint is used and also all black and gray look much better, dare I say it's a damn fact. What the hell, Rocksteady? I had the perfect Batman shows in his concept of art. Batman does not have the same disease as the wild card, because it injects the antidote to himself in Batman AA