Thread: Batman Arkham City Earth One DLC code invalid

Batman Arkham City Earth One DLC code invalid

Well, to be brief, my Batman Earth A DLC code is still impossible to redeem via Xbox Live Arcade. I received two of the retailers who purchase, both were "invalid" apparently. I have come to these forums and saw again the present issues and was in contact with Warner Bros. I get directly a new code. Great, I thought, I'll do that and your credit, the World Bank back to me quickly with a code. I will redeem, "invalid code

What is the trouble with all these codes? I for my part have had three at the present from two different sources, . What is the subsequently step if the WB are being invalid codes? Any idea?

Re: Batman Arkham City Earth One DLC code invalid

Very unfortunate for you I deeply regret about this but can you tell me where exactly you are located Are you in the US or UK? Please provide me this information so this I would be able to help you on this issue

Hi guys I am also having the same issue that you are facing I have 2 code and all of it are showing it is invalid and I have no idea is it what to do about this is there anyone here can assist me on this I would be really very glad to know this as this issue is actually started to annoying me and I can’t find any solution for this problem kindly help me to get out of this problem thanks

Hi even I am also having this same problem and I'm in Quebec Canada, my DLC code did not work on the day of release so I decided to I wrote about that to them the subsequently day ,but I got no reply on this from WB yet,

Still getting the Not valid offer message on my DLC code

Yes I have 3 codes legit now, after the purchase and the new codes given to me as a substitute for Rocksteady / WB themselves and nope still not working, even for people in the United Kingdom. I have been sending e-mails back and forth for the World Bank and recognize there should be no blockage in the region of these codes. Also because I have proof of purchase they were more than willing to help and create another file of my case and let me know directly when this issue is resolved, annoying. If you plug in the code through Xbox panel is said to be valid, if you enter the code line that says "there is a problem associated with this offer" or something like that. Xbox has also confirmed my codes are valid and active for that content. I can check every day now for an solution from the WB

Yes, the message "problem associated with the offer" is what counts, I think. I'm probably sitting on four codes valid here due to some type of clerical error or problem in the region I am not able to use. There must be someone there who familiar with what the trouble is, at the WB, Rocksteady or MS / Sony, I might have liked to get a few information. however that is what everybody requests on the site at the present!