Thread: Unable to Access the passes in Jurassic Park: The Game

Unable to Access the passes in Jurassic Park: The Game

I am towards the starting of the game, after playing some tricky things I came across and currently on the dock. I am unable to access the passes. Could you suggest me something? I don’t have an idea and struck between this. I want to continue further.

Re: Unable to Access the passes in Jurassic Park: The Game

You are a new buddie for gaming, I think. You are just able to start the game and there are more such situations where you will find yourself missing. So I don't want to give you the answer for the same as it is very simple because you will come across harder puzzles. I can give you a clue seeming that you are new gamer, look around your environment for clues.

Okay for the right answer and not letting you to move out of game if not finding clues for accessing the passes i think you could just take them out from under the guards nose. by this you will be able to have access over the passes.

If not you're solid snake, in fact he'd go overkill and snap the guard's neck. To be able to have an access over Meta Gear Park make a deal performed with Konami telltale.

I could simply suggest you to look around and you will find symbols where you can find the passes. The environment which you are having is filled with symbols, and passing through these symbols will enable you for the same. When the game continues to play and at the time of coming across a situation where you will find guards around you, it will happen that you are able to have the access the passes.

Jurassic park: the game is extremely adventurous and I have completed till epi 4. As per my knowledge it is an easy task and you will find it next to the environment you are having more crush.but I don’t exactly remember to be able to access the passes.

I will provide you with some cheat codes for killing all dinos at the time of playing by pressing L, R, DOWN, R, L. you will find it easy and can explore around. The dinos are as well distracting at the time of when you are able to have access the passes.