Thread: In Jurassic Park: The Game Stucked at Episode 4- At the bloody map.

In Jurassic Park: The Game Stucked at Episode 4- At the bloody map.

I have been playing this game and got struck while playing. I've played all four options for corridors in Episode 4 , Sc. 3- The Map.I selected every path, and it came to my notice that they were all the in the wrong path- all ending in Troodon frenzy deaths. I am not able to choose the right path. Please help in this issue as I am eager to continue with the game.

Re: In Jurassic Park: The Game Stucked at Episode 4- At the bloody map.

I checked for all the incorrect ones and found the correct one. If you want me to simply state it, it's the top left preference I suppose. Either top or else bottom I don't have the exact idea about it. I've just played the game only once till now, so if there number of choices, the chances can stand that you might be stuck with trial and error.

I can share it with you that for one 2 of 3 descriptions mentioned pipes crossing the ceiling half way down to the corridor; however they are on the map and made crossing right at the entry.
    plus there missed even the faintest hit of a legend or key to provide a hint as to what the symbols were intended to signify to make a help so that it is clear enough to make the difference and to make a link with which objects were what; opposed to just having to go 2 sqs there 2 blobs . I think you should try for it.

In all, I can say that all your mentioned things you mention exist. The actress Laura has a dialog option which will expose exactly what the symbols are meant for if they are not definite. Each of the other characters is able to ask for a little hint regarding the significance of it. But I suppose you might be knowing-- round tanks are round, square boxes are square, long pipes are long, and concluding with ladders which are drawn as ladders.

according to my knowledge majority of the details in the corridors are red herrings, and the one with an optional defining characteristic consists of only a subtle dissimilarity. As part from my consideration, the solution is not rotatating. And you are not supposed to guess at all. It contains a surplus of unique features. I mentioned this where people were into consideration of the password to the speakeasy puzzle which was a simple random guessing game with Back to the Future.

You will land up with a puzzle in a Telltale Game where your success is simply a roll of the die and you just have to keep guessing until you luck out. It is however an Exception for Poker Night. its okay, but take into the consideration that it relies on a random deck .

actually, all the puzzles in the game can be brute enforced into a solution. The example can be of the ep 4. Specifically, without thinking about it, you can have a try for every answer. I don’t think there's a luck requirement for this. A discrete solution for every puzzle exists and the hints to solve it are at someplace in the environment.

The game was quite nice and till now it has been a great task to move to the upcoming levels. As it contains some tricky puzzles and makes interesting to think and discover new things it is indeed a joyful experience which I ever played. The puzzle was enjoying and it was tricky but it was possible to figure out. It was good to have a challenge.

As you inquired about the thing and it came that, it is possible for you to figure it out. to locate the map and give details for everything and the verbal clues relavent to them was just making that there i didn't feel for turning the game on. If you can't figure it out, looking it up, you will to be appeared only 4 choices. Unless you dont click on that particular item (in BTTF) next to the door, the chances are certain that you may be lost. Luckily, I was able to proceed and got it right away.

I was facing harder problems with the rail cars. I don’t have an exact idea for the same. It was according to me because i didn’t know 4 fit on the track for about 10min and i kept switching them around taking into account that I only had 2 slots available. After figuring that out it took me 30seconds.

Even I was in a similar situation. I was feeling like a right idiot afterwards particularly for the reason that the puzzle begins with 4 cars on the track. I remember I moved one off straight away and afterwards went to perform the other stuff that you are able to do thus when I returned back to that part I forgot to tell you that it is possible to have up to 4 cars on the track.