Thread: How to make Xbox 360 NTSC-Disc Regionfree in Jurassic Park: The Game?

How to make Xbox 360 NTSC-Disc Regionfree in Jurassic Park: The Game?

I am a total gamer and love to play the Jurassic Park: The Game. I am using disc version to play with it.I want to know whether the disc version (NTSC) for the Xbox 360 be regionfree? Will be it able to I play it on an european Xbox 360 (PAL)?

re: How to make Xbox 360 NTSC-Disc Regionfree in Jurassic Park: The Game?

It is sad to know that it´s not region free. Region Locked!!. And it has been Confirmed by Videogamesplus and it came to notice that it will be applicable Only for Xbox 360-USA, and does not support the European.

I don't consider that you can be able to do so, at this point. I am familiar with the fact that certain NTSC (USA) games are region free but that is all about which I can provide you regarding it. You will have to wait for the mod scene to pick up some more steam previous to that will be a possible choice.

There is a restriction on using Xbox due to the regional lockout which doesn’t enable to have an access. I also experience a similar type of problem and I am going to return it back. After all it is an expensive.

Some people are buying xbox360 from Europe when they live in the USA. If they buy a game in the USA, they are finding some issue in the pal system. So I would like to say all of you as I said it kind of depends on the game. I don't at present contain a list. You will be able to find one by searching around.

If someone has the issue with changing the region code of NTSC or PAL, I will provide some information about the same. First of all you need a regional DVD. You need a hardware for Xbox 360 : PAL for the demonstration.
    a Infectus modchip
    a PC with XP.
    software needed for the purpose is
    -the Infectus Programmer v.0.0.3.4d
    - a hexadecimal editor with a Flashtool 0.81 the later requirement of NAND.bin file , the1BL.bin file and finally FUSES.bin file.

Most games selected as element of the region will not be able to play on NTSC-U/C or NTSC-J region consoles because they have a facility of regional lockout. While this is the most general occurrence, a few Xbox and Xbox 360 games are region-free encoded, as Microsoft's policy is for publishers to make a decision. Sony has a related policy for the PlayStation Portable, except a majority of publishers prefer not to encode a region on their UMD games.

Re: How to make Xbox 360 NTSC-Disc Regionfree in Jurassic Park: The Game?

Australia only makes use of PAL version games for the PlayStation 3 and at times the Xbox 360. Nintendo DS games in Australia make use of two options. It is through their own localizations and the second option available for them is localizations from North America to reduce release date delays on games, but few distributors employ European versions as they are fully associated to a certain European subsidiary for unidentified cause. Australia usually comes in the category of the last area for games to be released in and most of the games are not released yet. So if you are considering with austaralia this would be the probable solution.