Thread: Does the Magicka regen bonuses works in combat in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Does the Magicka regen bonuses works in combat in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hello friends, I am so tired of people spreading misinformation about spells in this forum. I have heard many people say that mana regen bonuses do not work in combat, and I decided to try it for myself. I started the fight with a wolf, use some spells to drain my mana, and let it recharge without using any regeneration equipment. He recovered slowly. So my robe equipped Archmage, personalized necklace regeneration Morokei over 250% and, of course, my mana started to regenerate much faster. I think people are confused because Magic regenerates more slowly in combat in general. The same goes for stamina. Seriously, try it for yourself. Regeneration bonuses are vital for spellcasting in continuous combat.

Re: Does the Magicka regen bonuses works in combat in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I guess it's easy to start believing the rumors as many repeat them. I in my ignorance, I even told my friend that is playing a wizard that regeneration does not work. I'll call you as soon as possible I think so it will not sell your clothes or anything (and I suppose I should begin to test whether what I say is really true too, if only hell I can do this test myself confirm what you're saying is correct, but I doubt that you are not correct, since it is usually correct).

Re: Does the Magicka regen bonuses works in combat in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Yes, unless this is a mistake that only affect certain people. Once you get above 100% Regen, the difference is remarkable, and anyone who does not believe that I should try it for themselves.

It is working, but only very slowly when I should sit on a rock and wait for regen while the enemy could not reach me. Just use a console command to increase the rate of regeneration and that made it more fun and it remains a challenge.

I do not see why it regenerates slowly; the magic is pretty weak as compared with other options. Basically, this forces you to love to get 0% Magicka consumption.