Thread: Information on the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game's soundtrack

Information on the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game's soundtrack

Hello friends, I am looking forward to finding information on the game's soundtrack. I note that in the teaser used that Tambour is again at the beginning of the themes of Morrowind and Oblivion. What do you think? So kindly tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Information on the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game's soundtrack

I'm glad it was not the only record when the music started playing! I totally thought of Morrowind. Hope you have a real orchestra, and not having music in digital media (although most people cannot tell the difference, a penalty).

I love music from Jeremy Soule, so far it seems like he will be back to write for it that is freaking awesome. The soundtrack which is the good in the game and it is great to use it.

Almost brought tears to my eyes when I learned the elements of the themes of Morrowind and Oblivion playing together. Soule's not my # 1 choice for music, but has done some remarkable things with the other games (especially the soundtrack for Guild Wars) and I'm sure that will impress.

Definitely sounds good, but despite acknowledging that the issue of TES in the first shows listens more carefully than is different. Morrowind and Oblivion Themes are slowly increasing, then down, then climb again and again and the highest peak level, then entering the violins. The Skyrim slowly rises, then falls slowly increases again, but do not go as high as Morrowind and Oblivion, and then goes down on the same line - it really sounds very close to the Pirates of the Caribbean theme, differing in only a few notes, as it sounds. It still sounds epic, of course, I do not care - just a little weird.

Personally, I think the cover of Skyrim TES is the best so far. Instantaneous impressive with the male choirs. Otherwise the sound track of the game is the best for the game.