Thread: Customizing strongholds in Saints Row 3

Customizing strongholds in Saints Row 3

How customizable the Cribs, Strongholds, and belongings in Saint Rows 3. I had heard that Cribs were uncustomizable, additional than Strongholds are. Does anybody be familiar with what Customizations are obtainable. Weapon customization permits the player to upgrade their weapons to assist in combat, such as granting enhanced accuracy, larger clips, increased damage, and exclusive effects such as the ability to pierce armor.

Upgrading weapons is normally expensive, other than the cost be able to be lowered by 25% subsequent to completing the mission deckers die and while selecting the discount on weapon upgrades. I have position in a fair share of 11 hours of gameplay, and nothing of the things you talk regarding are customizable for me yet. You be able to upgrade the weapons, convert cash for additional stuff, pimp your rides, other than housing and so on, have not seen customization.

I was capable of customizing a crib or stronghold but I was not able to remember how to do that. There were three levels and the third level added a number of bonuses. As far as I know about strongholds they are not upgradable. There is very few set of customization things available in the game. It is essential that you must checkout online video for the same. That would give you more detail information.