Thread: Customization of the Character in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game

Customization of the Character in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game

Hello friends, just want to know how much we have to work with this time, I thought, no matter what I did as Fallout3 and FNV and forgetting that originally there was more than enough to make the characters look really me or mine completely. I want more types of scars and eyes and hair options, I want to be fat if I choose, low or high as I want (in a decent grade). Thin or bodybuilder types to go with my thief / mage or fighter / barbarian.

Re: Customization of the Character in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game

I definitely think the kind of body should be in the game, the scars are definitely another great idea. Perhaps some preloaded tattoos? Real beard would be good too. Maybe I could add some slopes in the list of items, or other types of jewelry.

I would much rather prefer looking beautiful presets (for Morrowind) compared with the facial rendering technologies in FO3 and Oblivion. With the budget of a resource of this team, at least 10 faces by gender, race, would not be much sacrifice in terms of diversity among the characters, but it would be a huge improvement from what they were in Oblivion

I understand what you mean. The visual effects were rare in Morrowind, but bearable, while in Oblivion - total freak show. Sometimes simple is better. But they have too much fun adjusting facial features.

A little love the Regions moved it....... Cyrodiil is much greater than Skyrim, I am fully aware of Skyrim's not all snow and mountains. And it has the highest point of Tameriel however my point. TES is filled with variants of each race, with the hope that the dwarf CCS omissions in size and complexity. but also include different variants of each race, why not add more visual features, scars, tones, everything has its niche market rather than forgetfulness, setting his beard on the tab of tones giving as result in a dark spot on the skin EWW. The problem with having variants career. Skyrim is not exactly the crucible of Tamriel, for what is expected... feels like it falls short.

Do not know why this has not been mentioned, but I would like to see some sort of face recognition and import. Rainbow Six Vegas did with the old school Xbox camera. Kinect now maybe we can get an advanced version of this? In R6V what actually looks pretty good. I loved it. Having that kind of customization option would be a great advantage for Skyrim IMO. In other words, I'll buy a Kinect, just the ability to import my face in my capacity as Skyrim.

They need more player models for both NPCs and player. Scandal also said it would be nice if implemented mapping face, as Fight Night Round 4 or Tiger Woods PGA. You do not really need the Kinect to do this, if there was somewhere to import images into your web page after the perfect job. I think if there was only a few players option model would be all that is needed. Only three player models, thin, muscular, and overweight.

There needs to be obese and the elderly. I would not play as any, but I want variety in my NPCs. New Fallout game did a good job implementing the elderly - now let's see if we can get NPCs that actually have different body types. In addition, the long hair that does not suck and helmets that actually work with hair instead of making them disappear.

I'll never understand why they disappeared into oblivion ... Nord without beard just looks like an Imperial on steroids, lol. However, given the context, I'm sure we'll have them back.

I think there should be more hair options. The hair into oblivion made my character looks weird, just wants the shaggy haircut and Fallout 3 New Vegas, but may be out of place. I do not know, may be the hair out of place.

I just want the editor view to be better than Oblivion is where was borderline impossible to create a face that was not completely horrible. The ability to customize the size of the body or anything else would just be icing on the cake.
    Edit/Delete Message