Thread: Similar games like Limbo

Similar games like Limbo

I actually fulfilled Limbo and I’m simply dismal, pitiful on the grounds that I need more. What an extraordinary and diversion encounter this diversion was. And then it is truly first riddles as well. The riddles were never outrageously hard but at times DID have me scratching my head how to completion it, but it was constantly compensating. We require more diversions like the proposed; does any individual know if the planners are at present finishing up a brand new game?

Re: Similar games like Limbo

I felt precisely the same method when I beat it. I peruse concerning the artist's and they expressed they needed the recreation short enough that the player needed more. Give yourself a few days off then after that begin honing for the "burn out fewer than five times" actualization, the event is still amazing the second and third time through. It actually requires a level proofreader where you make your particular riddles and impart them sort of like Trials HD.

Also, if you have the Wii, check out World of Goo. It’s a fantastic bridge-building puzzler. It’s true it almost has nothing in common with Limbo other than being a puzzle game. But World of Goo's art style influenced a LOT of games, and I believe this is one of them. It's a flash game, but it’s beautifully done and well received. If you get stuck, there is a tutorial in one of the reviews just a few pages in. I agree with the second post, this game reminds me of world of goo so much, both games are really good

In Game play? Mesh. In Tone? Land of Goo. Each of the a couple (those and Limbo) are some of my most preferred games (and I’ve been playing recreations for 25 years) Avoid a Boy and his Blob however. The first (while excellent during that timeframe) is good to go on the Virtual Console, but is appallingly dated now, and the advanced change, while totally diversion to start, gets terribly dreary to the purpose of utter bluntness, and is one of the precise few games I never annoyed to completion.

"An additional World," exposed of This World" in the states, is comparative in Gameplan. It's all around old now, but a sort of premastered form was discharged a few years back that you are able to identify within the web based world for reasonably economical; it has choices for preferred design and higher determination settings. There's a bit of a battle portion to the event, but its honestly oversimplified (and similar to nature's turf, exceptionally deadly to you). The center is more on riddle comprehending and investigation.

Yes, there are diversions particularly comparable to Limbo, but not on the Xbox. Look at the gigantic and perpetually-developing autonomous gaming scene for the PC. The greater part of the games is unlimited and are fast and little downloads or Flash diversions. Several fabulous assets for identifying the proposed recreations are bytejacker site and indiegames site. There are some genuinely astounding encounters to be had with PC non mainstream diversions and in each type of game.

There is a Tower that ascent most importantly in an interchange universe. Not a single person knows who assembled this or why it was assembled. One thing is sure, the Tower both throws an extensive shadow and at the same time is filled with moving shadows. There is a shadow of a kid that trips this tower. He runs through the shadow of the Tower, illuminating puzzles and riddles in the way, and battling off foes that attempt to deter his advancement. The kid is not moved by gravity but his development is limited within the slender outskirt betwixt light and shadow.

May be you can take a look on Silvester Adventure, this game is inspired by Braid and The Misadventure of P.B. Winterbottom which is somehow similar to Limbo. However, Silvester Adventure is an iOS game, so you might need an iOS device for it.

If you are interested, you can go and have a look.

Here's the iTunes link:
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/silve...re/id477356164