Thread: Which option is best in Death Knight build in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Which option is best in Death Knight build in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I want some help to make Death Knight more better. It is a melee fighter who raises his enemies to fight alongside him. I have a couple of different ideas but I need some more advice on that. It quiet thankful for those who love to share their ideas. Here in the game a Orc focuses on 2 handed weapons, heavy armor, smithing and conjuration. I am thinking about using berserk and a big weapon so that he would be able to raise the first corpse quickly to help deflect attention from my shield less fighter. What are some of the pitfalls of going this route. I hope there are some pro players who can guide me to get the best out here. Thanks.

Honestly saying, it is always best to wait for mods. This are the best thing through which you can do more. Whatever tools you are getting here are simply amazing. According to me going for a heavy armor will be better. Because that add more protection. And make the player more powerful. It is able to withstand heavy attacks. Also take care about your health and stamina which matters a lot. If you go ahead with a outdated format you will loose really fast.

I think both builds have their strengths. My only real thought is in regards to your concern about magic users. This is a really super cool idea, but the trouble is that with an Orc, you do so much damage that if you can take the first guy down quickly, you can take them all down quickly, which is why I'd go the necromancer dark elf route. I believe in charging with maximum power at the first time. And then simply avoiding other attacks.

I'm actually playing this now. I am playing an Orc death knight with one-handed heavy armor, conjuration, enchanting, smithing, and alchemy perks. However, I vastly prefer summoning the Dremora Lords -- not only do they pack a punch, but with Twin Souls and. I think you should go with two-handed weapons, as this will allow you to use the Ebony Blade. If you're going to be a Death Knight, you should have an evil sword that forces you to murder your friends.