Thread: Are the 3 Limited Edition cars exclusive or not in Need for Speed: The Run

Are the 3 Limited Edition cars exclusive or not in Need for Speed: The Run

Hello friends, There are three cars came with the Limited Edition of NFS: the Run:

• Lamborghini Aventador
    • Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
    • Porsche 911 Carrera S

There is a trailer that is described as "exclusive", but the official EA press release does not, and I cannot find the product descriptions online stores that do well. I have a feeling that is only open early. I will not buy the limited edition unless EA gives a clear answer before release. Furthermore, due to the limited accessibility of the limited edition in UK online shops is $ 18 more costly for me than the standard ($ 70 vs. $ 52). That's a lot of money for not a lot of extra content. What is EA's offer?

Re: Are the 3 Limited Edition cars exclusive or not in Need for Speed: The Run

Quote Originally Posted by RodCam View Post
    Hello friends, There are three cars came with the Limited Edition of NFS: the Run:

• Lamborghini Aventador
    • Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
    • Porsche 911 Carrera S

There is a trailer that is described as "exclusive", but the official EA press release does not, and I cannot find the product descriptions online stores that do well. I have a feeling that is only open early. I will not buy the limited edition unless EA gives a clear answer before release. Furthermore, due to the limited accessibility of the limited edition in UK online shops is $ 18 more costly for me than the standard ($ 70 vs. $ 52). That's a lot of money for not a lot of extra content. What is EA's offer?
    Damn that's bad luck friend there. I pre-ordered here in the U.S. and I get all three cars without any price increase.

I think EA has made it quite clear the Carrera S, ZL-1, and Aventador available only through the limited edition. More than likely be ready for players who choose to go directly to several players, so they act as open too soon. Sorry to hear your set an extra $ 18. It may or may not be worth it depending on personal preference. W / O limited edition will have the BMW, Nissan, Ford and jump starts your trip to the Golden Gate Bridge. Aventador can be countered with Pagani him. In general, it is entirely up to you to decide how to spend their cash.

I really like the Porsche and I will be going for that car, it is the best and also easy to handle in the game, I can win all the races easily with it. So I am going to purchase LE edition of the game.