Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Melee Combat in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Video Games

Old 20-11-2011

Melee Combat in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I want some help on learning melee combat. I am not able to completely utilize the same. I had seen some nice videos on youtube where players are effectively sing the blocking and bashing. I had tried to use 2 handed weapons but I don't own good skills. Due to which I am unable to defeat the enemies. I want some help here to make this thing better and get the lowest damage possible.

Old 20-11-2011

In Skyrim if you don't have proper combat abilities you won't be able to play well. It is very important that you must know to use your weapons. You can begin with basic skills and as time goes on you will keep on getting more and more power. The game does not offer you any combo system. But in between you can tryout some special movies to bring down the enemy. Instead of using a dual weapons keep shield on one hand to reduce the damage.
Old 25-11-2011

There are few good points that I can also share. When it comes to using a two handed weapon, you get slow.You can start with power attacks. This generate a huge amount of damage. As you keep killing your skill level rises. At some point you can also perform power attack to generate double critical damage. To block you can use shield in one hand. If there is a enemy with double handed weapon then keep a shield ready.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,