Thread: How to make Multiple game Saving in Jurassic Park: The Game?

How to make Multiple game Saving in Jurassic Park: The Game?

I was just having a question that at the time it says you can only have 1 save, I want to know whether it is for each episode or each game? Also I want to inquire if suppose someone is playing through Episode 1 and I start playing Episode 2 will that affect or delete their episode 1 which was earlier saved?

Re: How to make Multiple game Saving in Jurassic Park: The Game?

The game is not able to work with a standard "save" scenario.There are four episodes, and after finishing the previous one only, each episode is unlocked. Each episode is of number of "scenarios". at the time of playing the game, it automatically selects the previous saved point, which is determined by the auto save characteristic.

It is but obvious that the part of the game should be saved after finishing the particular level. Take into this account that if somebody had a save half way through Episode 1 and at the other time start Episode 2, it will overwrite their saved one.

The remedy to this will be continuous saving of the game after each stage. Take into account that the name with which you saved the previous one will have an effect and will continue to proceed with the continuity.

If in case where you are having multiple users on one computer, you should most likely create a user account for each person; which will allow them have their own with their Windows settings and My Documents folders . My intention of this Means they will get their own game saves. make sure for passwords when you are on administrator accounts, and keep them a undisclosed.