Thread: Update 1.1 for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Update 1.1 for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

There is release of the Update 1.1 for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and so I want to know that what are the bugs that are fixed with this update. If you have any idea regarding this then please post that over here. It will be helpful for me and also for the other users who are searching for the same.

Re: Update 1.1 for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Here are the bug fixes with this update:
    • General optimizations related to stability and performance.
    • Essential followers recover properly if player fast travels away.
    • Fixed rare instances of dragons flying improperly though objects after player exits an interior.
    • Fixed rare instance where the a music track would not stop playing properly.
    • Autosave message properly displays when going through a load door.
    • The fifth level of the Light Fingers perk correctly calculates the Pickpocket skill bonus.
    • Enchanting an item to improve the Sneak skill properly calculates the bonus to the player's Sneak skill.
    • Enchanting an item to improve the Lockpick skill properly calculates the bonus to the player's Lockpick skill.
    • Corpus Enchanter perk properly calculates bonuses to stats for the player’s new enchantments.

I am listing Quest fixes:
    • Fixed rare issue where a character would not arrive properly to the Thalmor Embassy during Diplomatic Immunity.
    • Rescue/Attack on Fort Neugrad will trigger properly if player travels to Fort Neugrad by foot.
    • In To Kill an Empire, Gianna will now talk to player with certain diseases.
    • Fixed rare instance of Civil War battle not starting properly if player receives a Companions quest from Farkas.
    • During Brelyna's Practice, fixed rare issue where the player could be permanently invisible.
    • Triggering combat in Largashbur no longer stops progression to The Cursed Tribe.
    • Fixed rare instance where fighting a Civil War battle during The Fallen would prevent the Jarl of Whiterun from accepting their axe in Message to Whiterun.
    • In The Horn of Jurgen Windcaller, fixed rare instance where Arngeir would not teach player the last word of Unrelenting Force.
    • In Taking Care of Business, fixed issue where Brynjolf would not give player this quest if Talen Jei was dead.

If you are facing the problem with desktop crashing then you can go to Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Sound 2. In the Playback tab, right click on Speakers (or whatever has a green tick next to it), then click Properties 3. In the advanced tab on this new window, choose 24 bit, 44100Hz (Studio Quality) in the drop down menu. This will resolve the issue.

There are many people who are having problem with the sound similar to static during NPC dialogue. To solve this problem, just go to Start -> Control Panel -> Sound 2. In the Playback tab, right click on Speakers (or whatever has a green tick next to it), then click Properties 3. In the advanced tab on this new window, select 24 bit, 44100Hz (Studio Quality) in the drop down menu

I dont know about others but I have also update with the same and there is no problem with the game in my case. I dont know that how others are getting issues.