Thread: The Pioneer Trail Tarot cards mission

The Pioneer Trail Tarot cards mission

Hello friends, I am having some problem with the Tarot cards mission in The Pioneer Trail. I am not able to finish it. I am just having 21 hours left and the school bonus takes a day to collect till it’s ready again. This is the first time that I am not able to able to finish one. Is there someone else with the same issue or is it just me.

Re: The Pioneer Trail Tarot cards mission

If you are having the items to create a red eye concoction in the saloon then this drink permits you to collect an additional building bonus. You need to have the items from the chili collection to craft an "after burner" in the birch still. Then go into the saloon to craft the red eye. This is the only thing that I can suggest you here and I wish that this will be helpful to you.

Re: The Pioneer Trail Tarot cards mission

You can also just whack up a 2nd school house and collect it that way, school houses don't take much to build. You are allowed to have more than one school house. Other than this you could go back through your friends feeds and see if anyone has any rewards. There might be a couple of missions you could do easily in the next few hours, but you would have to check the mission guide for the exact info for each of them and make a decision.