Thread: Joker Carnival Challenge Map code already redeemed in Batman Arkham City

Joker Carnival Challenge Map code already redeemed in Batman Arkham City

I was very excited waiting for this game to arrive and today finally I got my game but I am really disappointed what happen after that the story so far is I got my game new plus sealed. Just tried to make use of the code to acquire the challenge maps moreover it says it has previously been redeem. Catwoman code appear okay I don’t know what wrong with it but it’s really annoying Anyone else have the similar problem?

re: Joker Carnival Challenge Map code already redeemed in Batman Arkham City

Even I am having the similar hitch i redeemed the Catwoman code okay however for some cause the Jokers Carnival one says it’s be taken...which is annoying cause i purchase the game fresh from Tescos can anyone here can solve our quarry it will be really helpful thanks

Exact similar problem. Catwoman downloaded very well however Joker's carnival saying previously downloaded. I've emailed WB Games regarding it. I'm on XBOX however its good to know thought that at least I'm not unaccompanied. This game was bought by Tesco as well and contain also emailed WB Games. Let's see if we get a answer. Makes you wonder why you trouble pre-ordering/buying fresh

include me to that listing don’t know what exactly the problem is

strange how the catwoman one work moreover the joker didn’t......

the entire DLC offer have back fired a bit Rock steady/WB!!

I am familiar with people who have redeemed together codes with no hitch.

I’ve e-mail WB support but get no reply plus Tesco who at least recognized I’d get in touch with them .

I don't think we’re going to acquire joy at all with this. If not, it’s surely a discouragement to trade new - if you’re not going to acquire what you pay for, you might as well save a bundle purchase used and make use of MS points for something you can’t live with no.

Cheers,

Yeah just tried once more today, saying the precise similar thing. so its moreover the truth that the joker carnival pack isn’t at large on xbox live which i uncertainty it as that defeats the whole point of pre-ordering as of particular retailer and getting the game on let go or else WB/Rocksteady are have technical problem

I am planning to get this game and see this problem I Googled this problem and I establish a "Joker’s Carnival Challenge Map DLC Code Generator", which might contain some bearing on our misery but I am not sure that will going to help of not

Presently back from tesco with a shiny fresh copy of AC and similar trouble as everybody else. Catwoman code work, Joker map has previously been redeem.

Has anybody even recognized this is being look into yet? ive see reply in threads concerning robin and Catwoman codes however nothing for us by means of the carnival map

The only solution I can see is We may have extra achievement if everybody emails Tesco about the hitch. perhaps they will be taken extra seriously than they look to be? There's not much point getting exclusive content to increase deal if not any of your clients can right to use it.

Cheers,

Re: Joker Carnival Challenge Map code already redeemed in Batman Arkham City

You do familiar with its not tescos responsibility yeah? its warners, rocksteady plus the live teams trouble now. What did you believe tesco would do precisely? Drop the whole thing and attack warner bros with complaint? I’m not in the least bit annoyed with tesco, its warner bros and rocksteady who out a game for retail with significant substance Catwoman on dlc codes that obtain three days to repair. i wouldn’t be astonished if this get a month to repair joker codes in sight of its just a challenge map

Re: Joker Carnival Challenge Map code already redeemed in Batman Arkham City

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru View Post
    You do familiar with its not tescos responsibility yeah? its warners, rocksteady plus the live teams trouble now. What did you believe tesco would do precisely? Drop the whole thing and attack warner bros with complaint? I’m not in the least bit annoyed with tesco, its warner bros and rocksteady who out a game for retail with significant substance Catwoman on dlc codes that obtain three days to repair. i wouldn’t be astonished if this get a month to repair joker codes in sight of its just a challenge map
    Yeah. I'm not annoyed nor make I guess Tesco to "drop the whole thing and flood warner bros by means of complaints". Though, as fine retailers they must be taking customers' worry sincerely and no less than be talking to their dealer rather than fobbing us off.

It's just a game and I'm certain I'll acquire my £40-worth as of it as it is. or else I would just take it reverse plus ask for a repayment - the supplies supplied aren't as explain.