Thread: The Pioneer Trail fails to connect

The Pioneer Trail fails to connect

Are there some more reported issues with the game currently? For the past 2 hours I have been getting a message regarding issues by means of the connection and this last time it not only had me refresh the game but when I did I lost most of the progress that I had made in the game for the last 6 to 8 hours. It took potato mashers away and other things that I had posted for and now is making me start again. This is really very frustrating. I did update my flash player as well as cleared my cache. But that does not work for me. Can somebody over here help me with this?

Re: The Pioneer Trail fails to connect

The quests are sometimes hard enough, let alone having them rollback. And I am also sick to death of the "report bug" problem. FIX THIS GAME or I just don't have the patience to play anymore.

Yes, I am also seem to be having a few connection problems too , a lot of lost connection errors and when I try to accept a gift through the zynga gift thing it says that there is an error connection to the database and to try again later (it also then removes the link making it impossible to try again later) there has also been wall posts I have clicked on and not gotten the item in my gift box.

I have been having problems with connection. After I harvested all my crops, animals and buildings even after completing some missions and stuff it said connection lost and had me refresh. Then when it loads nothing has been done. So it’s not saving progress. I have tried 3 times.

This can be problem with the browser that you are using. So just try to play the game with some other browser and see if it is showing you the same thing. If the problem is with the browser then this time you will not get that issue.

I am really tired of seeing the message "Blasted Internet"!! Every time it comes up I lose ALL progress I've made. It comes up several times during one session and I finally give up and quit the game for the day. Makes it VERY difficult to finish any timed missions, or any missions for that matter. Also, the bonuses page does not load. It says it's done, but there are only ads on the page and no bonuses. It's been this way for several days. I have had to refresh multiple times and have lost all progress each time. so frustrating. Hopefully it will be fixed by tonight and all the wheat I have harvest 5 times will not be wilted.