Thread: The Hobo Challenge in Minecraft 1.0

The Hobo Challenge in Minecraft 1.0

Well I love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. Recently I have installed Minecraft 1.0 on the computer of mine. In this particular game I wanted to discuss something about The Hobo Challenge in this particular game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: The Hobo Challenge in Minecraft 1.0

As far as rules of this particular challenge is concerned it can be stated as follow.
    • There is no F3 key when you are looking at the coordinates.
    • You should play the game at the highest difficulty level.
    • You should building neither permanent house nor bed.
    • In case you have died in between of the challenge than you will need to restart the challenge in the game.
    • You should not add any mod to get the advantage like spawning, invincibility, flying after completing with same.

Regarding this particular challenge I wanted to tell you that if you have managed to survive for the week and you are supposed to be ready to begin the heading back. I have come to know that it is quite easy to find out Redstone and make a compass.

Whenever you are leaving house of yours. you should move into the single direction however it seems to be quite difficult to implement into the gam. You should keep moving in the game by any mean. As you will stay at the single place you are having great risk to be killed in the game. finally I would like to tell you that you should make marks in the game when you have created the path in this particular game.

The actual challenge in the game is to survive yourself for the entire week without having house and not the materials in the game. Well according to me this particular challenge is quite great but it did not seems to be fitting with the title of this particular game. it seems to offending the real hobos and you should know that the real hobo will not travel away from the house. They are supposed to stay in the city and they will ask about the money in the game so that what they supposed to do.

According to me travelling into the straight direction or and turning around and after the line back has become quite easy. Another thing which I wanted to tell you over here is that I have done the similar trips to searching for the clay and one problem is that there is long trips which will cause that it will balloon the save file of yours and there will be great lag on the basis of the projects.

I have walked away quite far away from the spwan of mine. I have moved away from the desert and there was three plains and there was some kind of the boring tiny forest in the game. I have continuously walked away from the day by day and I have settled down and built the house for me. However I felt into the lava and the spawn point of mine got blocked in the game. I have started mining and dug for the three day on the ground. After moving over there I have managed to get the way of maze and all of sudden the torch popped up in the game. I have walked through the hold and I have got the old mine.