Thread: International support mail answer on trouble with the 1970's Batsuit dlc code for Batman Arkham City

International support mail answer on trouble with the 1970's Batsuit dlc code for Batman Arkham City

I was having this issue with the 1970's Batsuit dlc code for Batman Arkham City so mailed it to the International support of WB and this is what they replied

we are regretful to hear you contain a problem with the 1970's Batsuit dlc code for Batman Arkham City. unluckily, we do not have substitute codes we be able to send out. I would suggest you to give back the game to the seller for a switch with the new one

It's kind of hilarious they don’t have substitute codes They build that game plus do not contain codes hilarious

at the moment i received a telephone call by amazon which is where i purchase the game, tell me that they are in get in touch with WB however at this time they (WB) cannot give any answer for these DLC setback so i have to remain news and keep away from to try a replacement as all stocks are affect by dlc problem what is your take on this situation I would really like to know this

Re: International support mail answer on trouble with the 1970's Batsuit dlc code for Batman Arkham City

Even I have the same problem and been waiting for the reply for the same I am hopping I wont get that kind of response I am from Australia little help here to solve this issue

Re: International support mail answer on trouble with the 1970's Batsuit dlc code for Batman Arkham City

Got another reply that told me to ask Amazon for a change as they do not have the way to swap the code and as Amazon is accountable if the product i be given does not equal the goods i paid for...

However Amazon plus every the retailers can not open the entire package to verify code absent It’s not their fault

Oh my god it’s supposed to be a never-ending tale and I am stuck on middle

I ask about this to the my local retailer and all thay told me to is go to the Microsoft So I inquire on the Xbox Support and they have no answer I've have given sone mails , so here's hopeful they be able to work somewhat out for us international gamers, as well.

I got another reply from the WB international support and again similar reply "try" to change the game with a latest one... however is rubbish

You do understand Tech Support has no division in the making of the game? It’s not like they be able to push a large red button and make codes!

If they have not any it’s for the reason that they were by no means supplied with in the least.

Everybody know that even I make out perfectly how a tech support have to work while i wrote that they have build the game im referring to rock steady and WB for publish however is also clear the similar time the trouble theyve cause to clientele and Im amused understanding an reply that tell me they do not have meansto decide my hitch and attempt to change with a fresh copy and cross finger to have all the feature i've previously paid within the package... is unreasonable... they have to give a simple and fast answer every one

Right now at the present I’m presumptuous the skill to make new codes was a secret recognized just by one man who has ever since died. This is the just explanation i can believe of as to why Rocksteady and WB are stick their head in the sand on this.