Thread: Unable to unlock Armored Batsuit in Batman Arkham City

Unable to unlock Armored Batsuit in Batman Arkham City

Really I like the game very much absolutely a great game no doubt about this anyhow, I completed the Arkham City campaign on Normal mode plus have been extremely satisfied with the game, with just one exemption. I can't make use of the Bat suit that I unlocked.

I observe a prompt subsequent to beating the game applaud me on unlocking the Armored Batsuit, but it's nowhere to be establish.

I started a fresh Game and keen to observe what this suit would look akin to as I've forever superior Batman's armored appearance. I was extremely let down to see no alternative to decide a skin, moreover before starting or in-game. I search online for a answer but no response I am really wanted that Armored Batsuit

Any recommendation would be appreciated.

Re: Unable to unlock Armored Batsuit in Batman Arkham City

I don’t know what are you talking about here are you certain that there is an armored batsuit in the game? Because I don’t this so there is any can you confirm this .

What ????? There is no armored batsuit in the game? Because I am very much sure that I unlocked some outfit when I completed the game.

Armored Batman IS NOT in Arkham City. You unlocked NG and skins for Catwoman. Be certain you talking regarding arkham city or else asylum? So basically The Armored Batsuit IS NOT in this game.

The only skins obtainable are as follows
    1. Default Arkham City,
    2. 1970s, Beyond, BTAS,
    3. Earth One,
    4. Sinestro Corps (PS3),
    5. TDKReturns,
    6. Year One.

I just confired with the WB tech support about the armored batsuit and this is what they said to me when I called them and ask How do I go regarding utilize this fresh skin? Is this an concern that is being resolved or am I overlook somewhat?
    If you go to the Riddler's Challenge, it must provide you the alternative to play the armored batsuit. That's how you be able to tell if you've unlocked it. And If you're certain you've unlocked it effectively, pull out to the start of the game wherever you have to press start. It must give you an alternative to pick the fresh skin.

I would suggest you don’t pay attention to the reply of the costumer service executive . It sound similar to they respond to your Arkham City query with an Arkham Asylum reply.

Arkham Asylum has an armored batcostume

Arkham City does not. It has not additional costumes except you entered one of the DLC ones.

That is really extremely disturbing if WB tech support don't yet familiar with what game they are comment on I take it you don't have MK 9 in that case - WB games were just as inexperienced & uncooperative with the many online problem that game had as well

They say "we built it you previously buy it we don't actually care any longer" regular lazy response advance Thank you for your tradition.