Thread: Recreating Team Fortress 2 maps for Minecraft 1.0

Recreating Team Fortress 2 maps for Minecraft 1.0

well I am busy to recreate the map for this particular game. we know that Team Fortress 2 is finished with all the point in this particular game. looking to recreate the most popular map in the game. Let me know what do you thinking in this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Recreating Team Fortress 2 maps for Minecraft 1.0

Well I have tried to make the gravelpit but I failed to get the scale right. But the time being B was outlined. I am also running out of the room for the A. but due to some unknown reason size of the game is not translated which is well or something. Finally I have settled for the Point C tower and it is looking quite great.
    There should be couple set of the unpowered minecart tracks and the other team can push the cart back down. The normal tracks are quite easy to push in the game.

After going through the post of yours I wanted to tell you something which will be useful to get the requirement of yours. payload maps could be playable. Personally I wanted to get the TF2 map to play the game. for the capture points they have to make block of cobblestone or something like that you have to break with the fist of yours.

Well I agree with the thing which you have stated over here there should be mine cart with the furnace which will be powered by the coal only. At the beginning of the game the team which needs to move the mine cart has with the stack of the coal which pushes the cart up the tracks. The opposing team is supposed to kill off the guardians and you have to take out the coal out of the cart so that the cart will not function at all in the game.

They have told me that they are using colored wool as well as war plug-in. also they are supposed to provide the actual flags in the game. Let’s hope we are supposed to get the TF2 map in this particular game.