Thread: How to place tower in Battle of Ardania

How to place tower in Battle of Ardania

Recently I have updated my system with the game ‘Battle of Ardania’ so I am very much excited about this, but however I have found one issue there that I was not able to place the tower there in this game, even I have made the several attempts for this to make it happen but however I fail to do this so I am very much disappoint for this issue, so if you guys have any of the information about this issue or the glitch then please let me know. Any of the suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: How to place tower in Battle of Ardania

At starting even I was also having the same issue for this game that I was not able to place and make the Tower there in this game to make the use, so I have make the use of the several tricks to do this thing, and finally I have get the solution for this issue actually this is the installation problems for the game. So for that there is the need for the reinstallation of this game so for that you have to make the uninstall for the game and then with the help of the setup file make the new installation for the game in to the system and then restart the system. This time may you don’t have this issue for the game.

There are the need for the need of the new control scheme may this is added there in this game that can be used for this purpose, however this is also easy to make the use of the previous control scheme. May with the use of the first control scheme that is by adding this with a secondary one you can possible to make it happen.

There are the menus that are there in this game and also there is the option for there in these games that can be used for this thing. However according to my information this may be the glitch there in the game that some of the time don’t allow the user to make the use of the game feature as it is, so if this is the glitch there in the game then it may get fixed in the new release of the Patch for this game or may there are the fix in the next version for the game. But there is the alternate method that may you can use for the solution for this query so for that the reinstallation may be the one of the solution.

There is none of the issue I have seen there in the game, because I have play the game twice the day but still I have not seen any of the issue there in the game. So if you have any of the issue there in the game regarding the Tower placement so for that may some of the changes have done in the Option of the game so you have to go for the option there in the game and have to make the necessary changes that are require to make the use of the tower there in this game.