Thread: No Energy Increase in Zynga Adventure World

No Energy Increase in Zynga Adventure World

I think that I am missing something. I leveled up like 5 times or so in the game but still there is no energy increase. I think that I am going to be stuck at max 30 energy. I want to ask that if there is someone who got max energy past 30 now. Please reply… I really need suggestion for this.

Re: No Energy Increase in Zynga Adventure World

I would like to tell you that this is never going to get any higher. There is the only thing that you get for your level increase is a full energy bar of 30 after waiting some time. And you can make use of that in about 5 minutes. I hope that this will be helpful to you to understand the reason for this.

As we are needed to pay gold to upgrade our tool to perform enhanced during the expeditions then why don't you allow us pay to upgrade the energy limit also? I am at Level 22 and my energy limit is 30. My energy limit has not been increasing as I level up. But the snakes, spiders have increased in numbers and toughness in the new expeditions we unlock, and the obstacles I need to clear rocks, bushes and have increased the number of hits needed to clear them. It takes longer and longer to recharge your energy as you level up. Hence, apart from unlocking expeditions, there really is no actual benefit of leveling up for the player, isn't there? Have you ever played an RPG where you cannot level up your hit points?

My level goes up but the problem is that Adventure cash does not increase +1. Is that means, "You can get cash when you use credit card only"? I am enjoying to play Adventure world anyway.

You can get cash either with a credit card, charging to cell phone bill, or taking surveys or completing similar offers. So far, I haven't seen any indication that the energy increases. What irritates me is that I had 5 energy ready to research sites on my campsite then I accepted assistance from visitors, I leveled up and lost those 5.

I would like to tell you that this has been suggested a lot of times now even though this will be approved. I don't think it would make a big impact on the game. Seeing as the decor items costs ranges from 10-50. The current maximum level is 40 and it would be hard to get cash once you hit level 25. Well my 30 energy lasts less than 5 minutes in El Dorado and am thinking of quitting like I did the other zynga games that require so much energy but so little is available unless you spend a lot of cash. But I know from experience that change with zynga is very slow in coming, as they will try to make as much money as possible before giving in and actually doing anything other than filing our requests in the circular file.

Why doesn't the energy level go up when you level up? If they can't give us any adventure cash, then the least they can give us more energy. As it is now, it takes forever to finish anything as they have to either leave half of the stuff behind or they can't get anything done. When they request help it usually doesn't come until the next day, if at all. If we have friends, let us use them like in Zoo. I am still having a problem with my requests not posting to my or my friends walls. My poor smokey have not gotten even 1 shampoo even though I have requested it daily since I got it.

Energy is way too valuable to lose when leveling up and it takes a huge amount of XP (if you can get it to credit) to get more energy at the next level. Zynga must give us more access to energy, either through rolling it over to the next level, adding energy as you level up like in Mafia Wars, increasing the size of energy gifts, putting more energy "prizes" into games that take a disproportionate amount of energy. In every other game Zynga has done, Cafe, Farm, villes when you level up you base energy increases, your game specific special cash increases. It is a concern that really bugs me as leveling becomes pretty hard past level 20 that there is no incentive to level in this game, at a minimum a base energy increase each level needs to be added in.