Thread: Adventure World does not load

Adventure World does not load

I am playing Adventure World from last some moths and it was loading fine in my browser. Now suddenly it has started giving me problems. Now whenever I try to load the game at that time either browser get crashes or some time gives black screen only. i don’t know whether problem is with the game or from server or with my browser. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: Adventure World does not load

I have read your problem and I will first suggest you to check whether you are able to load any other game in your browser or not. if you are facing problem while loading Adventure World game only then I think problem is from server and if problem is coming with other game also then there might be some issue with your browser.

According to me you should try to solve this problem by allowing third-party Flash content to store data on your computer and after allowing that you have to restart the web browser which you are using and after restarting the browser you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. I think after trying the above trick your problem will get solved.

I agree with the above mentioned idea. Many times by allowing third-party Flash content to store data on your computer you can solve this type of the problems. If you don’t know about how to check third-party Flash content to store data on your computer option then you have to perform the following steps and after trying that your problem will get solved. first you will need to open the browser which you are using in your PC and after opening the browser you have to load the Adventure World game and after loading the Adventure World game you have to right click on the game window and then you have to click on the global setting option and after clicking on the global setting option you have to click on the global storage setting and then you have to check whether allowing third-party Flash content to store data on your computer option is checked or not. if it is not selected then select it first and after selecting that your problem will get solved.

Which browser you are using in your computer? if you are not able to load the game in specific browse then I will suggest you to clear the cache and cookies from that browser and after clearing the cache and cookies from that browser you have to restart the browser and afetr restarting the browser you have to try to load the Adventure World again and after that check whether it makes any difference or not.

In my computer I was use to play this game in internet explorer and it has started giving me this problem suddenly and after that I have first checked the game with other browser and with other browser it was working properly. Now after that I have cleared the cache and cookies from the internet explorer and after that also I was not able to load this game. now after that I have reset the internet explorer browser and after resetting the internet explorer browser all the settings has started working fine.

I think you should also try this solution and after that your problem might get solved. if you need any more help then please let me know.

According to me you should contact login in to the facebook with different account and then try to load the Adventure World from that account and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. if same problem is does not occur then you should contact the Zynga support and then ask them for solution and then they will give you proper solution.

I have referred your problem and first I have tried to solve this problem by clearing the cache and cookies from my browser and after clearing that also I was also facing the same problem. In my computer I am using Mozilla Firefox browser. I have also tried loading this game in other browser and with other browser also I was facing the same problem.

Please tell me what should I do to solve this is loading issue.

You have mentioned that with other browser also adventure world game is not giving you the same issue and that is why I would like to tell you that there is nothing wrong with your web browser but I think problem is with the adobe flash player and I will suggest you to reinstall the adobe flash player and then your problem will get solved.

Well normally reinstalling the Adobe flash player in the computer can fix this type of issue easily but if you have already tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the adobe flash player and after reinstalling the Adobe flash player also if you are facing the same problem while loading Adventure World then I think you need to update the flash player in your computer and after updating the flash player in your computer you will not get the same problem.

First you have to uninstall the flash player which you have installed currently in your computer and after uninstalling the adobe flash player from your computer you have to delete all the temporary files from your computer and after deleting the temporary files you have to restart the computer and then you have to download the latest adobe flash player and then you have to install it and then you will be able to load the Adventure World game.

If you want to download the latest version of the Adobe flash player then you have to go to the official site of the adobe and after going to the official site you have to find the latest adobe flash player there and then download the installation file in your PC and then install the flash player with the help of this.

I hope updating the flash player will fix this issue.

I have first reinstalled the Adobe flash player and after reinstalling that also I was having the same problem and then I have downloaded the latest flash player and then installed that in my computer and after installing that in my computer when I tried to load the Adventure World and then it worked fine.