Thread: Picture is getting weird after applying patch in minecraft 1.0

Picture is getting weird after applying patch in minecraft 1.0

In my computer I have installed minecraft 1.0 and it was working fine. now after that I have patch the game and after patching the game when I start the game again at that time there was fire in some blocks and picture was weird. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Picture is getting weird after applying patch in minecraft 1.0

Well I think you are facing this problem because of the Texture Pack. If the texture pack is turned on then you should turn off the texture pack off and after turning off the texture pack you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

Yes I will also suggest you the same. You have to first check whether texture pack is turned off or not. if it is not turned off then you have to turn off the texture pack and after turning off the texture pack you have to check whether you are getting the same problem with the minecraft game or not. as far as I know this solution will help you to fix this problem.

If after trying the above solution also if you are still experiencing the same problem with the minecraft 1.0 game then I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by patching the minecraft 1.0 game with the mcpatcher and after patching the game again you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not.

Try above given tricks and after trying that also if you are still facing problem then let me know.

According to me you should try to patch the game with the HD Patcher. As far as I know many users are facing this problem and by patching the game with the HD Patcher you will be able to solve this problem. I think you should also get the HD Patcher and then re-patch the game and after re-patching the game you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

If you have tried to solve this problem by re-patching the game with the HD patcher and after re-patching the game also if you are facing the same problem then I think you should download the Mcpacther 2.2.2 and after that you have to double click on the patch and after clicking on the patch you have to make sure that texture pack is not turned on as it is not required. Now after that you have to start the mine craft game and after starting the minecraft game you have to click on the mods and texture packs. Now after that you have to open the text pack folder and then copy all the texture in that folder and after that check whether it makes any difference or not.

I hope this information will be helpful for you.

If you want to download the Mcpatcher 2.2.2 in your computer then you can easily find it from the internet and after that you have to download it in your computer and then you have to patch the game and after doing that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

You are facing this problem because your texture pack is not updated. If the designer of the pack has not updated the pack then you have to use the default texture in Minecraft game and with default texture you will not see weird graphic in this game. first you have to select the default texture and after selecting the default texture you have to start the Minecraft 1.o game again and after that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

I am giving you this solution because I was also facing the same problem and after that I have also tried the same solution and after trying this solution all the problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution.

As you have suggested I have to turn off the texture in this game I will able to solve this problem and after that I have tried the same solution and I have turn off the texture pack and then my problem get solved. now problem is some time my game crashes without giving any error and it happens randomly. I have also tried to solve this problem by re-patching the game but none of the solution worked for me. Please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

It looks like some of the file in your Minecraft game has corrupted and I will suggest you to uninstall the Minecraft 1.0 game from your computer and after uninstalling the game you have to install the Minecraft game again and after that you have to apply the necessary patch and then whether your problem get solved or not.

If reinstalling the Minecraft 1.0 game in your computer does not help you to fix this problem then you have to first download the Ccleaner and then you have to run the Ccleaner your computer and after running the Ccleaner you have to reboot the PC. After restarting the computer you have to download the Minecraft 1.0 in your computer again and after that you have to install the game and then your problem will get solved.

Thank you for helping me. After referring your solution I have first tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the game in my computer and afetr that also I was facing the same problem. Now after that I have downloaded the Minecraft 1.0 again and then installed it in my computer and then my problems get solved.