Thread: Unable to get access on Catwoman's free roam in Batman Arkham City

Unable to get access on Catwoman's free roam in Batman Arkham City

Hey guys I must say this is the one of the best game that I have ever played nice graphic , great game play but I am stuck in a situation now the problem is that I played all the way through the game every of the usual game on hard with not having the Catwoman DLC now I have Started a fresh Game but Still not have DLC cause the same problem then Got the DLC and Beat the 4 Catwoman episodes currently, I don't contain an selection to play free roam with Catwoman, only the 4 episodes plus her challenge content. So any one here have any idea what is going wrong here I really like to know this is there something that I am doing wrong can suggest me the proper direction Any help would be very much appreciated thank !!

Re: Unable to get access on Catwoman's free roam in Batman Arkham City

Hey can you tell me that did you finished the entire game so far? while you complete the game there will be a place where you be able to exchange among Batman and Catwoman. After that you will be capable to roam in the region with catwoman.

Yeah , I've completed the game, not NG+, although, which I'm hopefully don't required to finished so as to this to work.

Perhaps it's me where specifically does one decide Catwoman as on alternative to free roam? Can you tell me that I would be really glad

Actually you don’t require to finished NG+ however there are three spot where you be able to exchange among the two. The first spot is close to the Solomon Wayne courthouse on a build. The second is close to the wharf after you rescue Nora and the third is precise in face of the museum. By the way you be able to place these on your map

So I think I am not crazy after all my like you I am also facing the problem to locating the Catwoman on my map I guess I have to contact the official customer support really get frustrated by this . is there anyone who is facing this kind of problem and did you solve it already can you help me on this please

I also have this similar issue. I begin a fresh normal difficulty game with no means of the code however every time I resume it inquire me if I required to make use of the code for Catwoman content although I Kept playing for days in anticipation of I finished the game later than finished the game and finishing up a few puzzle content I enter in my code for Catwoman This provide me the four Catwoman chapter in my menus while I go to start again my game along with play as Catwoman, there are no places to change to Catwoman on my map plus no place on the rooftops wherever they supposed to be I do have my pink riddler query marks on my map although I am capable to play each incident from the menus though, just not capable to free roam I've tried rebooting in anticipate that it is stuck in a weird state Any help with this would be valued as I would akin to 100% my play through and I'm blocked from doing this. I'm on Xbox 360 by means of collector’s version . I also installed Icberg Lounge as well as Dark Night Returns Skin.

The simple answer for this is that you required playing all the way through the entire campaign with together storylines, after that you will be capable to free roam as Catwoman

Quote Originally Posted by Devarsi View Post
    I also have this similar issue. I begin a fresh normal difficulty game with no means of the code however every time I resume it inquire me if I required to make use of the code for Catwoman content although I Kept playing for days in anticipation of I finished the game later than finished the game and finishing up a few puzzle content I enter in my code for Catwoman This provide me the four Catwoman chapter in my menus while I go to start again my game along with play as Catwoman, there are no places to change to Catwoman on my map plus no place on the rooftops wherever they supposed to be I do have my pink riddler query marks on my map although I am capable to play each incident from the menus though, just not capable to free roam I've tried rebooting in anticipate that it is stuck in a weird state Any help with this would be valued as I would akin to 100% my play through and I'm blocked from doing this. I'm on Xbox 360 by means of collector’s version . I also installed Icberg Lounge as well as Dark Night Returns Skin.
    I had the same problem as you I have an Xbox too. Seems like somewhat they might fix with an update.

I've get in touch with customer support by email moreover they've been too much hopeless.

First they said we are sorry to inform you however there is no alternative to play as Catwoman for the free roam part of the game. The Catwoman DLC is for the four Catwoman chapter merely so I got frusted and send second mail then they replied You must beat the key story arc then only you be able to access Cat Woman so much for the help

The screen informs you that you be able to enter the code at a afterward time as soon as you resume a game. as well, why might it show me the pink query marks on my map at the present if I'm not supposed to know how to play as Catwoman?

At the time I finished the game it in the beginning showed the place on the rooftop to change to Catwoman. It prompted me to put in the code after that, however I didn't have internet on that time. If you are not anticipated to know how to pick up where you left off, afterward why would it yet prompt you at that time?

If I don't get to listen something concerning this by monday afterward I will get in touch with them as well. This appear awfully like a extremely patchable repair in my opinion.

I was also had the same problem but I just got it to get working all you have to do is remove the DLC also re-installed it. Loaded up my save game. Yet no icons, however when I went to where the cats must be on the roof by the courthouse furthermore they were there. I am capable to change to Catwoman at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru View Post
    I was also had the same problem but I just got it to get working all you have to do is remove the DLC also re-installed it. Loaded up my save game. Yet no icons, however when I went to where the cats must be on the roof by the courthouse furthermore they were there. I am capable to change to Catwoman at the moment.
    Thanks for the reply I will give this a try later however does it prompt you to re-download it?