Thread: No sound in last cutscene for ‘Batman: Arkham City’

No sound in last cutscene for ‘Batman: Arkham City’

Recently I have completed the game ‘Batman: Arkham City’ this is really the good game an also this is the best for the graphics and, many of the thing there in the game is impressive, but the thing that I have noticed there for the game is that there are the lack of the sound there for the game at the cutscene for the game. So I don’t know why such things are there for the game that it doesn’t have any of the sound for the cutscene for the game. So I am very confused about this cutscene so is these are the issue or there are no such things for the game. So if you guys have any of the suggestions for this then please do the reply.

Re: No sound in last cutscene for ‘Batman: Arkham City’

This is the issue most of the guys have for the game but mine is working fine there for the cutscene related sound that I means to say that there are need for the Installation for this game, that I means to say that you have to make the installation for this game properly there in your hard drive and make sure that none of the thing should be missed during the installation for this game. May this will bring the sounds there for the Cutscene for the game.

Even I was also having the same issue that I have completed the game and seen that there are none of the sound or the music track there for the game, so I have try several thing for that but finally I have get the solution for this issue so for that if you are not getting any of the track for your cutscene then make the uninstall for the game and again make the installation of the game in to the system. And then restart the game and then complete it and see the good cutscene for the game.

This thing are mostly occurs when the System configuration does not meet the specific requirement for the game that are need for the game to process without any of the issue there for the game. so for that you have to make the verification for the configuration for the system and make it sure that there are nothing to be left for the system configuration that are there to be require for the game to play. And if there are some requirements for the changes then just do it. And make sure that the entire driver should be up to date.

There may be the chances that the driver that are there in the system need to be update, so make the updating for the driver and also make the verification for the installation of the game there might be the error there for the game. so the best thing is the reinstallation of the game, that may help you to get the sound for the Cutscene for this game.