Thread: Bug at park row riddle Trophy in Batman: Arkham City

Bug at park row riddle Trophy in Batman: Arkham City

Hi friends recently I have install the game Batman: Arkham City, I like to play this game thrice the day well I have an issue at the Park Row. There I have seen that whatever I have to do the things there only the 1st & 2nd generators move the ball, but there are no actions with the 3rd generator, which I mean to, say that the 3rd generator fails to pull the ball towards the little door. So is this are the gaming error or it is the glitch over that location. So guys if you have any of the information for this then please let me know

Re: Bug at park row riddle Trophy in Batman: Arkham City

This can be happened there so the main thing that you have to do over that location is that keep pushing the ball towards the door, at starting it will look like that there is no effect but after the sometime you will see that the ball is moving towards the door that you are trying to push.

Yes even I was also missing the riddler trophy on the Park Row, however I have seen that there is the possibility to push the electric ball over the riddler trophy on the Park Row. May the thing I have noticed here is that the player have to beat the puzzle multiple time. So after that may be there are the trophies on the ball. May this is possible and may work over there however I have not try this out may it work and if not then this is also true that there is the glitch over these location so may this will be fixed out in the next release for this game or may be the Patch version for this game will be arrive soon with the fix for such issue in this game.

I think you have to make the use of the REC over there may that will help you out, so there you have to make the use of the RAC to make the pushing for the things there with the 3rd generator, so just try it out may it will work for you.

There is the need for the room in the subway, there are total three things over there in this game and you have to make the use of the line launch to get off the electric floor. So there you have to pick all the three earlier on and then you will see that the symbol will left the map over there, so I think that there is the magically appeared on the map again. So there are the things that whenever after doing this thing you will go thee these guys will go from that side.

I think that there is the need for the thing that you have to zap the ball so make it clear that any how you have to zap the ball over that glitch, but there are the chances for the thing that the ball is there close to the cage and also there are the way to open that thing that seem to look like the glitch over there. So first you will have to enter the room there after entering there you turn the game on the Riddler there are some of the clue there so make the use of that clue to make the game to complete that Riddler trophy.

However I have not seen any of the bugs there in this game and I think that this is the best game I have seen, this may be the glitch or such thing that you are facing there for the game so I think that may you have to reinstall the game that show the glitch there for the game that you want to play. Since at the very start of this game even I was also having the same issue but finally after the reinstallation for this game I have seen that there are hardly any of such issue there in the game.