Thread: I cannot access the exclusive cards in Need for Speed: The Run Limited Edition

I cannot access the exclusive cards in Need for Speed: The Run Limited Edition

I want to bring this topic live to ensure that I am not the only one facing this issue. I had purchased Need for Speed: The Run Limited Edition and does not find access to exclusive cars. I was told that after installing this edition I can play with those. By they are locked. I do not got any kind of unlock code also to unlock those cars. Does anyone knows what to do here to fix the same out.

Re: I cannot access the exclusive cards in Need for Speed: The Run Limited Edition

It can be due to issue with the redeem code. Try to contact ea help support to get it unlocked. There might be some kind of code which you will get in your mail to unlock the same.

Re: I cannot access the exclusive cards in Need for Speed: The Run Limited Edition

It must be available as you install the game. Might be there some kind of restrictions where you will need to win some races. I am not sure but that can be helpful. Play some levels and then check back. Basically the exclusive content is active by default and you do not need to do much on that. The game is awesome. Try to mail EA help center for the same. The Limited Edition offers you cars like Porsche 911 Carrera S, a Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, and a Lamborghini Aventador.

Yes those contents are unlocked and if they are not working ask for replacement. They should work. It looks issue of your disc or some kind of activation problem.