Thread: Patch is freezing in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Patch is freezing in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

While playing this game I had used the patch # 10 for Silent Hill Homecoming from one of the friend recommendation, but the fix is lagging in my home pc which is running on the windows XP. As I know it is very useful for some modern games, but not sure about moving it's code to TES Skyrim patch. Due to this the game is freezing a lot and I want to know is it possible to have the patch for this game as I looking for. If anyone of you know then please help me out.

Re: Patch is freezing in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

To work just extract d3dx9.dll, the enbfixshaders and enbfixshadersvs txts, the enbseries ini, vars_pc.cfg to the main diretory of the game.

This is working so far for me as well. SILENTHILL v11 patch. Not a single freeze where before they were occuring every minute to 2 minutes. Game runs smooth as butter now on high settings: XP sp3 gts250 3 gigs ram and dual core athlon 6400+

This seems to have worked for me after 3 days of pounding my head to fix this. I was having freeze gray screen locks no hard reboot needed. i am running win7 64 bit and a (HIS) AMD 4600 series card today i updated to latest drivers release date 11-15 then in added the files from the silent hill #10 patch found at top to main folder. I used the files only in main folder i will update after i run the game a bit but seems to be working.

Didn't do anything for me. I have low sound and the comp keeps overheating regardless of settings (I've seen this occur in Beta builds of APB Reloaded and BF3 - don't have issues running those 2 other than the bad builds - which basically boils down to texture load throttling).