Thread: Is it possible to get Exclusive digital content of Jurassic Park Deluxe Edition on Collector's DVD?

Is it possible to get Exclusive digital content of Jurassic Park Deluxe Edition on Collector's DVD?

Before I order the game, I'd like to know something more about this game. I want to get the Exclusive digital content of Jurassic Park Deluxe Edition pc game. I also want to get soundtrack and behind the scenes video of this pc game. Can anybody be familiar with about it? I hear that this content now available on the Collector's Edition DVD. Is it possible to get this content or not?? Share your experience if you know something about it.

Re: Is it possible to get Exclusive digital content of Jurassic Park Deluxe Edition on Collector's DVD?

The soundtrack possibly on the Collector's Edition DVD, yet I judge that the DVD will not have the commentary. Means few soundtracks should be provide this disk but not the complete behind scenes video provided this DVD. I don’t get this DVD but I read few articles about it. in that article, they mention that there is only soundtrack present onto it. as per my experience, I want to suggest to you, if you want this soundtrack, then buy this dvd. This is well for you.

Re: Is it possible to get Exclusive digital content of Jurassic Park Deluxe Edition on Collector's DVD?

Both are currently only accessible as Digital Downloads beneath "My Stuff" if you purchased the Deluxe Edition. Hence I would be say that try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it. Collector's edition may just be another term for special edition. It is available at a low price; free delivery on qualified orders. Hence buy this and get such valuable result for playing the proper game.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyl View Post
    Both are currently only accessible as Digital Downloads beneath "My Stuff" if you purchased the Deluxe Edition. Hence I would be say that try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it. Collector's edition may just be another term for special edition. It is available at a low price; free delivery on qualified orders. Hence buy this and get such valuable result for playing the proper game.
    The term is frequently used on DVD film releases, often when the so-called special edition is Collector's Edition DVD. Its Disc 1 contains Audio Commentary and disk 2 provides the Featurette and uby Skye VIP Room. Hence definitely I suggest to you for buy this DVD. Definitely you got this soundtrack and its related Audio Commentary on this DVD on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubboy View Post
    The term is frequently used on DVD film releases, often when the so-called special edition is Collector's Edition DVD. Its Disc 1 contains Audio Commentary and disk 2 provides the Featurette and uby Skye VIP Room. Hence definitely I suggest to you for buy this DVD. Definitely you got this soundtrack and its related Audio Commentary on this DVD on it.
    This is a G1 sized case and apparently it will ONLY be included with pre-orders placed between October 26th and November 20th. You can now get this onto the popular steam gaming site and also with the any other gaming sites. Henc buy this game and you get this with the help of online order.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
    This is a G1 sized case and apparently it will ONLY be included with pre-orders placed between October 26th and November 20th. You can now get this onto the popular steam gaming site and also with the any other gaming sites. Henc buy this game and you get this with the help of online order.
    Official details have been released of the Extended Collector's Edition of Exclusive digital content of Jurassic Park Deluxe Edition, which hits DVD. Also it seems that it’s only included with the standard edition of the game not the Limited Edition bundle with the Gold Wii Remote. The interview subjects collected in this set is massive, and the episodes aired periodically from the 2002 to the 2009 seasons. Limited Edition Packaging; Exclusive is access to digital content including the latest soundtrack and all the necessary content onto this DVD.

Jurassic Park: The Game Deluxe Edition announced already available for PC, so Xbox 360 gaming device. You can easily get this game useful DVD on the great collectors treatment with You can get these games cheaper, but if you like collector's editions and then with the help of this DVD, you can read its exclusive content.

In addition, the Digital Deluxe Edition of this Jurassic park pc game is providing this Exclusive digital content based DVD. You need to definitely purchase this DVD and then use its content for improving the proper result onto your system. Try this and check what result arrives onto it. for more information about this game contact the official site expert person. They help to you for improving the performance of this game. Try this and check what happen onto it.