Thread: The Cursed Crusade is nice game

The Cursed Crusade is nice game

I am really shocked to find lots of negative review on this game. But I had played this game at my friends house and I am really enjoying. Surely if you are pro type gamer and you had already played games like Elder Scroll, you will not like this. Good for novice.

Re: The Cursed Crusade is nice game

That can be a reason to like the game. But still those reviews aren't wrong to say that the game is not good. Many has not said that it is not worth playing but there are glitches which really does not meets the gaming standards. The users are really having great exceptions and due to rise in technology this expectations keeps on increasing. It is recommended to go through a demo of the game or have some good video on that before buying it out. The cost of the game is also not bad, but in the same range I had found much better games with positive review. What I do is look for game ratings which show me information about the gameplay.

I don't really understand what you find great in this. There are many open bugs in the game which you can notice while playing. They had just made the trailer better. Other stuff is not so good.

It is not find to determine a specific choice as correct. There are many players who are still playing the game and had enjoyed it a lot. About the bugs and glitches you can wait for the game updates. The game companies releases such stuff after a time interval. This updates fixes many issue. The game is cheap and with easy gameplay you does not need to use much mind. In a detail analysis about the game I found that some has send it has a bad camera. But that is not so noticeable. One thing I do also agree that this game does not has any kind of realistic approach which makes it boring.