Thread: How to save the gameplay on my computer in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

How to save the gameplay on my computer in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

As playing the game of the CoD - modern warfare 3, I would like to know that while playing the game I want to save the gameplay in my PC but don’t know how it is down as I don’t much about this all rather then playing …lolz…but what to do to save the gameplay as I want to show the gameplay to friends, so please if anyone of you know the method of saving the game than plz do share the same with me.

Re: How to save the gameplay on my computer in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Even I want to know how can I save the gameplay to the computer for the CoD – modern warfare as I want to record the game and want to upload the game on the net and in the youtube. So can anyone help me out how it works so that I can record the gameplay.

Well in some of the games your gameplay is aved automatically and you can see back the video by clicking the replay button as it is done in the NFS games you can see back the videos of the race while playing the game as it records your game in one of your file. Nut for this I don’t have idea whether the game records the gameplay for the CoD-modern warfare 3 or not as I have not played this game but for this you can record the gameplay with the help of the software. And there are many software available in the market.

I record the gameplay with the help of the software name quobi. The quality of the video is really best and have uploaded many videos of gamepalys of mine on the youtube. So if you are thinking of downloading the software then you can download this one.

I want to know name of the softwares which are available on the internet from where I can record the gameplays, name the softwares which are the best according to you for recording the gameplays.

Here are name of some softwares from where you can record the gameplay :-

• Quobi
    • Bandicam
    • E.M. Free Game Capture 2.30
    • FRAPS

There are many softwares from which you can record the gameplay and then save to your computer. But one thing you need to remember is that the softwares also comes with the various qualities, because this you will come to know when you will see the video of the recorded gameplay. The quality differs from softawre to software, so when you download the software see the quality of video they provide and it is recommended that if you want better quality of the video for the gameplay then having graphics card will be an advantage for you or other wise you can also record the gameplay without having the graphics card but wull effect the video quality.

I am using the Bandicam software and Iwould tell you that this is the best software if you want to record the gameplay for the CoD - modernwarfare 3. As I have used to the software for recording the the gameplay for the game like CoD – black ops , modernwarfare , I.G.I , GTA and many more games and if you want to record the gameplay then you should definetly go for this as this software.

Yeh.. the buddy above is right the qulaity of the video recorded is really good and most the gamers use this software to record the gameplay.