Thread: Logitech Gamepad F310 is supported by Jurassic Park: The Game?

Logitech Gamepad F310 is supported by Jurassic Park: The Game?

Hey can here anyone tell me that can I use the Logitech Gamepad F310 while playing the Jurassic Park: The Game?? Please suggest me for that. If this Gamepad is not supported then please reply me that which Gamepad should I use with this game?? For the same reason, I have also tried with so many of the other forums but no where I found that proper suggestion for that. Hope that someone will really help me over here to get resolve the problem.

Re: Logitech Gamepad F310 is supported by Jurassic Park: The Game?

Here in your case, first tell me that if you want to use this one on the Mac?? If yes then I think that this I possible to use this a PS3 controller on a Mac. I am not sure about this that this will work or not but I have seen that developer is saying that Logitech Gamepad F310 is supported by Jurassic Park: The Game. Try with that and then reply here back to me if this not worked in your case. And also I would like to say here that Snow Leopard is able to connect to a PS3 gamepad. You have to try it, I am sure that this will really work.

Friend, let me tell you here that I am having Logitech F310 gamepad and I have already tried with this game but found that this is not working with this game.

But if it will able to work with the gamepads other than the 360 controller then at that time I am very sure that this will be very frustrating to play the game with this. I have not tried with this thing yet, but I am telling this all things because in this game is all about quick time events and button prompts, and the gamepad buttons are all mapped with icons for the 360 controller only and for that reason I can say here that this will not work properly with the Logitech Gamepad F310. But if you are not sure about this then for making sure about this, you can try with playing the Logitech Gamepad F310 this game and reply here back about your experiences for this game.

Hey all, I am having one trouble while playing the Jurassic Park: The Game. And the problem is that when I load Jurassic Park: The Game, nothing I do on my controller does anything. Why this is happening?? Is this things is the result of switching control from mouse to gamepad?? Or I am trying to install any wrong thing?? Please reply me for this, if anyone have the suggestion on this.

I am not getting here that why they have not added simple button mapping into the options so anyone could use any gamepad. I am also facing this type of the problem and still no one have suggested me about the proper suggestion on this that can I use the Logitech Gamepad F310 with the Jurassic Park: The Game?? I am searching for this because I can see that there is no fun in spamming WASD keys when you get a 3 button combo with no time to react. While playing with the Xbox, I can say that there I get so many of the problem, and this is because flash of the first key and might even have time to make it but then it is too late to even guess the second and third or just hit every key.

Here I would like to say to you that I am not having any problem with the playing with keyboard & mouse combo, I had played this with all the way and found no complains about this. Now I am going to play with the 360 pad and see what feels while playing with this. I will reply here back about that.

Ok thank for suggesting me about that. Before this, I have also tried with the using the other gamepad and there I found that was working well. The problem only exist with the Logitech Gamepad F310. Why this happens?? Please reply me back for this,.