Thread: Black Silhouette in Saints Row 3

Black Silhouette in Saints Row 3

I had acquire a black silhouette every time I endeavor and change the character's give the impression of being, I not be able to observe them to begin with, It seems to be a problem by means of other users who own an m14x Alienware, other than I have encompassed and yet to locate a thread anywhere, where it has a fix. So if somebody be able to assist me that would be great.

Re: Black Silhouette in Saints Row 3

This might be due to two reasons your system might beneath your minimum specifications. Not the entire m14x's are built the similar, so posting up a dxdiag might help in this case. Be able to you create certain your video card settings and make sure with the intention of your setting for Anisotropic Filtering is set to Application Controlled. Commencing from time to time these manual overrides be able to cause issues.

The Intel HD is incorporated Graphics and frequently suboptimal for games. That laptop might have nvidia alternatives, other than your DXDiag does not suggest no matter which of the sort. So at the same time as this laptop has the alternative for nVidia graphics. Your DX Diag does not demonstrate it. If you have encompassed Intel HD graphics installed endeavor going to the Nvidia site and let it check to observe if you have a graphics card. I am a way ahead of the recommended specs for PC as well as the entire my drivers are updated, I determine to endeavor checking the settings.

Alright fixed it, the game determined it desired to utilize my integrated graphics as an alternative of my graphics card, so just presently a speedy switch Steam/steamapps/common/Saints Row The Third - Initiation Station/DirectX locate the installer and physically install the direct X to bring up to date, worked for me at least, anticipate it assists edit I in addition was fiddeling through my nvidia control panel setting the whole thing back to default, not convinced if that have to do no matter which with it other than if the manually direct X update do not work you be able to try that.