Thread: Playing Saints Row 3 with two THQ accounts

Playing Saints Row 3 with two THQ accounts

I had downloaded IS and generated a character, when I went to upload I had generated an account there and uploaded it. When I came to this site I endeavor to sign other than I might not it said the username/password combination was wrong. So I had generated an account here, other than at present I when I endeavor to upload a character it says its previously linked to a THQ account which does not seem to exist. Anyway I be able to unlink it commencing from within IS.

Re: Playing Saints Row 3 with two THQ accounts

I had connected my PS3 account for kicks, additional than at present my PS3 account and Steam account are mutually the primary account, and I not be able to unlink my PS3 account for the reason that it's measured primary. I am endeavoring to utilize the initiation station on steam and it's saying with the intention of my THQ id is connected through my steam account previously. It might not let me revolutionize it. When I hit it off forgot password through my users name on this site it does not send an email to several of my email accounts so I have encompassed no method to log into it. Might you please unlink my steam profile commencing from the entire THQ ids so I be able to just utilize only one.

Sincerely customer service might not even help me they just presently maintain palming me off to dissimilar sectors. I am having a similar predicament. I have encompassed this account that I not be able to link to Steam, other than I have an additional one through IS with the purpose of is linked other than does not exist on the THQ sites.

Additional than most of them are trying to observe if anybody else is hitting the exact issue as well, so with the intention of most of them be able to locate whatever the common error is and work on a fix. For everybody in this thread, be able to you tell me when you primary registered your THQ account. In addition, and this is a additional specific query, did your password on moreover this website, or steam contain several special characters with the intention of are not alphanumeric.

Yes I had generated a brand innovative account commencing from initiation station "sn00ts" and linked it to steam other than not be able to access it on the saintsrow website or upload saints. Generated it on November 1st 2011 I did utilize a character in the password with the intention of was not alphanumeric and it accepted it.

I have encompassed no idea what the password might be. If it contained several special characters it would be or mutually. The tribulations are with the intention of the login name is not linked to several of my emails for a number of reason, so when I endeavor forgotten password I do not acquire several emails to reset the password. I have comprised and checked my spam folders too, so it’s not being sent there. I have tried the entire my passwords with the intention of I have utilized recent memory and none of them work.

The entire my steam details are in the OP as well as the strange THQ account with the intention of is permanently linked to it. I am quite convinced the account was completed a at the same time as ago, I did not create it for saints row the third. Perhaps it's associated through my account so was almost certainly generated last year. Not be able to the THQ account just presently be unlinked commencing from my steam account so I be able to add this one. I do not actually understand why it's permanently linked with no way to change it.