Thread: Getting message "offer not valid" in Batman: Arkham City

Getting message "offer not valid" in Batman: Arkham City

Recently I was trying to use the Batman earth one skin code that I have get from this game to make the use of this code, that I mean whenever I enter the code for activating this thing I just receive the message that the "offer not valid", so even I have try several attempt for this thing but not get it work for me. So I am very much confused whether these things are there in the game Batman: Arkham City to get the skin to be activated there in the game or not or there are some of the issue there with the code that I am trying to get activate there in this game. So guys if you have any of the information about this thing or any of the ideas then please do the reply any of the suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Getting message "offer not valid" in Batman: Arkham City

I think the code that you are using for this purpose may be invalid, since if any of the invalid code that you are using then this error message will be introduced there for this game. So first make it sure that the code you are using should be the right one and also that code not be already in use because such code can only be used as one.

There the same thing is also with me that whenever I make the attempt for activating the code in this game I seen the issue there that it not accepted the code that I am using there for this game. So finally I have seen the official site for these things so there is the little description I have seen about this topic is that these process for the activation of the code is under process by the team, they are dealing with this kind of the thing. But somehow I have make the another attempt after some of the time I have seen that these code that I was using I get activated there in this game. so according to my suggestion you just have to wait for some of the time and then make the attempt to make the activation of this code, and also one thing I want to make clear with you that the attempt for the activation for the code Is limited

You can send the e-mail to the customer care for this issue or you can also call them, but however this is not an issue there for this game so you just do the attempt by knowing the complete information of this thing that used for this code to be activated , and if you are not able to do this thing then you can call the customer service center to resolve this kind of query.

The code that you are using there may be not valid there for the use for this game, or may it is already used there for these game. so if this thing are there then there are the condition that you will get an error whenever you try to use that code for the game.