Thread: Time saver pack for Need for speed : the run pc version

Time saver pack for Need for speed : the run pc version

HI, i have started playing the game that’s NFS the run in my machine which i had almost completed in my console and really console is quite more better than the PC version, but still was wondering as when the power saver pack will be available for the PC? Because when i was searching about the same i came to know that those packs are actually available for the PS3 and Xbox only. So is this correct, is there anybody over here have founded power saver packs for PC? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

re: Time saver pack for Need for speed : the run pc version

I don’t know exactly whether they are available or not but still have you checked their official website for the same? because i think this information will be displayed over there very precisely I would say.

I would like to recommend you that you should try to visit the LINK i have mentioned see what they have mentioned over there.

Re: Time saver pack for Need for speed : the run pc version

I don’t know exactly whether they are available or not but still have you checked their official website for the same? because i think this information will be displayed over there very precisely I would say.

I would like to recommend you that you should try to visit the LINK i have mentioned see what they have mentioned over there.
    Yeah i have checked the LINK you have mentioned and had checked previously as well, and they have clearly mentioned as this will be available for the consoles only. And really this is annoying because firstly there were a demo which was intended for the consoles only and not for the PC and now with the time saver pack, i think i have to download it for the console only.